Basic Trope: A female character catches a male character spying on her while she's in a hot spring and throws whatever she can find around her at the male.
- Straight: Aki catches Haruto watching her while she's in the hot springs and throws a bucket at him.
- Exaggerated: Aki begins to throw anything that's around her at Haruto, including other people.
- Downplayed: Aki throws the lightest thing she can find at Haruto.
- Justified: ???
- Inverted: Haruto is in the hot springs and catches Aki spying on him.
- Subverted: Aki catches Haruto staring at her but ignores him at first, because she thinks that she's just imagining things.
- Double Subverted: She's not, so Aki proceeds to throw a wash tub at him.
- Parodied: Drop the Washtub
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Aki doesn't catch Haruto spying on her.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited:Jiro: Haruto, you said you needed a washtub to clean your back - why are you going to the women's side?
Haruto: I can get one from Aki.
- Defied: Aki catches Haruto spying on her, but tells him that it's alright.
- Discussed: "Think you can spy on me, huh? How about I hit you with this wash tub?!"
- Conversed: ???
Back to Washtub Throw