Basic Trope: An evil and exploitative seductress.
- Straight: Alice is a sexy female villain who uses her charms to try to lure Bob to The Dark Side or to gain advantage over him or to just destroy him.
- Downplayed: Alice is a sexy female villain who behaves sweetly towards Bob to influence him.
- Gender Inverted: Bob is The Casanova and uses his dashing good looks to turn good women, especially young and naïve virgins, to evil by using sex as a medium.
- Double Subverted: ...however, she starts to take advantage of it to manipulate Bob.
- Parodied: Alice is an incredibly ugly female villain who believes herself to be sexy, and she tries to seduce Bob, but he is naturally horrified for her.
- Zig Zagged: It is never ultimately revealed whether Alice is genuinely interested in Bob or just manipulating him.
- Averted: Alice is very attractive but she never shows off her body nor does she use her sexuality as a weapon.
- Enforced: "Well, this work is an allegory of the human temptations, so we need a vamp".
- Lampshaded: "And now you're my slave, Bob. My own personal Sex Slave I like to play with for my own pleasure. Thus, you will do whatever I tell you to do and "no" is not an option. That's all."
- Invoked: Though sexy, Alice is a stern and demure villain, until she learns she could be more succesful lowering her cleavage, and she does it.
- Exploited: Bob takes advantage of her advances.
- Discussed:Charles: Alice must be a pretty girl, isn't? I heard you ended in her bed and she stabbed you with a poisoned k—
Bob: I don't want to talk about it.
- Conversed: "Her eyes are pure evil... But she is too sexy, damn."
- Deconstructed: Alice's way of getting what she wants makes her highly liable to old age, since she needs to work out a lot to keep her body attractive. It also means that getting pregnant isn't an option either because, beyond her looks, she has no other way to coerce the men she ensnares and becomes more and more shunned as her true nature becomes clear to most people who acquaint with her.
- Reconstructed: Dating Catwoman.
- Played For Laughs: Although Alice is sexy and she knows it, her seduction techniques are very clumsy, and she never succeeds in luring Bob.
- Played For Drama: Under her sultry façade, Alice thinks of herself as an useless girl whose only gift is her body, and believes nobody will come to love her beyond sexual attraction. Points added if the show enforces that Freudian Excuse Is No Excuse.
Back to The Vamp, my darling... Nothing will happen to you while you're in my arms...