Basic Trope: An evil and exploitative seductress.
- Straight: Alice is a sexy female villain who uses her charms to try to lure Bob to The Dark Side or gain advantage over him.
- Downplayed: Alice is a sexy female villain who behaves sweetly towards Bob to influence him.
- Gender Inverted: Bob is The Vamp, not Alice.
- Subverted: Alice is a sexy bad girl, but she actually does not pretend to seduce Bob, which is completely accidental.
- Alice was Good All Along.
- Double Subverted: ...however, she starts to take advantage of it to manipulate Bob.
- Parodied: Alice is an incredibly ugly female villain who believes herself to be sexy, and she tries to seduce Bob, but he is naturally horrified for her.
- Zig Zagged: It is never ultimately revealed whether Alice is genuinely interested in Bob or just manipulating him.
- Averted: Alice is a sexy villain, but she doesn't exploit her sexiness.
- Enforced: "Well, this work is an allegory of the human temptations, so we need a vamp".
- Lampshaded: "Alice, isn't your gown a bit too transparent?"
- Invoked: Though sexy, Alice is a stern and demure villain, until she learns she could be more succesful lowering her cleavage, and she does it.
- Exploited: Bob takes advantage of her advances.
- Discussed:Charles: Alice must be an pretty girl, isn't? I heard you ended in her bed and she stabbed you with a poisoned k—
Bob: I don't want to talk about it.
- Conversed: "Her eyes are pure evil... But she is too sexy, damn."
- Deconstructed: Alice was sexually abused during all her childhood, which left her with some troubles. She is genuinely attracted to Bob, but she doesn't know how to handle it, and thinks her sexual advances are her only way to get him. This behavior just makes Bob want to stay away from her, which turns Alice even more unhappy.
- Reconstructed: ...However, as they start to know each other, Bob eventually comes to love her back, and they manage to pull a Dating Catwoman situation in the hopes that they can be together someday.
- Played For Laughs: Although Alice is sexy and she knows it, her seduction techniques are very clumsy, and she never succeeds in luring Bob.
- Played For Drama: Under her sultry façade, Alice thinks of herself as an useless girl whose only gift is her body, and believes nobody will come to love her beyond sexual attraction.
Back to The Vamp