Basic Trope: A finishing school for princesses and other ladies.
- Straight: St. Cinderella's Academy is castle converted into a boarding school for upper class ladies, who learn etiquette along with elementary subjects.
- Exaggerated: ???
- Downplayed: It's a standard boarding school, just that it has more formal rules than most, and the Lessons in Sophistication are just one or two classes a week.
- Justified: There are so many Nouveau Riche people popping up in the kingdom, that they pool some of their money together to make this school, so that their children will be better fit to join high society.
- Inverted: Welcome to Cletus Farms, the school where your kids can learn to be as vulgar and ill mannered as a drunken sailor!
- Subverted: It looks like St. Cinderella's will be a grand place, but the interior looks somewhat plain.
- Double Subverted: Then one takes a closer look at the furniture, and realizes it's all Simple, yet Opulent.
- Parodied: The princesses even take lessons on how to be properly kidnapped and hypnotized.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: ???
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: Princess Mary acts crudely around her parents, just so they will send her here to make her act properly. This way she gets to be with Princess Alice as her roommate.
- Exploited: Dragons Prefer Princesses, so one decides to raid here, to have his pick. Though he doesn't take into account that this kind of place would consider its clientele too valuable to be undefended.
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Royal School.