Basic Trope: Two people kissing turns into two people fighting or having an argument.
- Straight: Alice and Bob reunite and share a heartwarming moment right before the two engage in an argument.
- Exaggerated: Alice and Bob reunite and have sex, and then begin beating each other up.
- Downplayed: Alice and Bob kiss each other right before the two tell each other how much they hate each other.
- Justified: ???
- Inverted: Slap-Slap-Kiss
- Subverted: ???
- Double Subverted: ???
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Alice and Bob kiss and there's no fighting involved.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "Why are we fighting despite just kissing each other minutes ago?"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: "How can a couple fight each other just minutes after they were kissing each other."
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: As a result of the "Slap", Alice and Bob get in more fighting than loving, and their relationship completely sours.
Back to Kiss-Kiss-Slap