Basic Trope: Bigger girth = more Hit Points.
- Straight: Out of all members of the Five-Man Band, the overweight Alice has the most health.
- Downplayed: Hollywood Pudgy Alice has more Hit Points than Jack or Tony.
- Subverted: Alice appears overweight and has the most Hit Points of the Five-Man Band, but it later turns she's wearing a Fat Suit to protect her.
- Double Subverted: However, Jane is genuinely overweight and has as much Hit Points as Alice in her suit.
- Justified: Alice only gains extra Hit Points when she uses her Limit Break, which turns her into a huge sphere of fat, and it's reasonable to assume her vital organs are somewhere in the center.
Crazystein: Th-th-thank you.
- Jason Bloodspiller fires a Super-Persistent Missile at Bob, only for Alice to reflect it with her Balloon Belly.
- Emperor Evulz is taking out his frustration on Dr. Crazystein by throwing him at the walls. Just when Evulz throws his servant directly at a spiky column, Violet saves him by stepping in the way, causing Crazystein to instead crash into Violet's enormous gut.
Violet: (whilst eating a Dagwood Sandwich like a candy bar) Don't mention it.
- Averted: Alice is overweight and has relatively low Hit Points.
- Zigzagged: Alice is overweight and has high Hit Points, while Jane is overweight and has low Hit Points.
- Inverted: Alice is Hollywood Thin and has the most health of the Five-Man Band.
- Enforced: Bob recruits the overweight Alice since he believes her body fat will enable her to take a lot of hits.
- Lampshaded: "Nice try, Jason, but your chainsaw only pierced my belly fat! Now taste my pan!"
- Invoked: Accumulating even three pounds of weight causes Alice's Hit Points to skyrocket.
- Exploited: When he sees how Alice can take a cannonball to the gut and keep going, Bob gains weight to be able to do the same.
- Defied: "What, you thought my gut could absorb a bullet?"
- Discussed:Bob: Did you see Alice take that harpoon in the butt and keep pounding those Quadro Ions?
Jack: Yeah, I'm glad we've got her on our side.
- Deconstructed: While Alice is able to take a good hit or two, she still takes permenant damage until she eventually can't take it anymore and has a near death experience.
- Reconstructed: After recovering from her near death experience, Alice uses magic to improve her endurance and let her fight on.
- Played for Laughs:
- Alice is overweight and Nigh Invulnerable - swords shatter when they hit her fat body, bullets sink into her flab like rocks sinking into the sea, and she's unaffected by a direct blast of Emperor Evulz's Kill Sat.
- Charlie becomes overweight over the winter and worries that he won't be any more use for The Team. Alice cheers him up by firing a cannon at him to show him how he's now very resilient. It works.
- Played for Drama: Alice is the team's Stone Wall, but her body accumulates damage over taking blows repeatedly, forcing her to take a temporary leave from The Team and lose weight.