Basic Trope: It hurts that this never happened between two characters.
- Straight: Bob usually ignores Alice in favor of his own pursuits. However, when she's injured and dying, he begs her to stay because they never went on a planned road trip together.
- Exaggerated: Bob usually abuses Alice every chance he gets, when he doesn't ignore her completely. However, when she's injured and dying, Bob begs her to stay because they never went on a road trip, or found a treasure, or made jewelry with legendary gemstones, or ate ice cream together.
- Downplayed: Bob sometimes doesn't pay attention to Alice because of his pursuits. However, when she's diagnosed with a terminal illness and given only two months to live, he begs her to live longer because they never went on the road trip they had planned to take.
- Justified: ???
- Inverted: ???
- Subverted: Bob usually ignores Alice in favor of his own pursuits. When she's injured and dying, he begs her to stay because he never spent time with her...but her mother did, and she'll be devastated.
- Double Subverted: ...And because he wants to make up for the time he neglected her.
- Parodied: Alice calls out that she's going to the store on her way out. Bob instantly grabs her and dramatically begs for her not to go; there were so many things they hadn't done.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Alice and Bob have a very close relationship before being parted.
- Enforced: The author wants to make Bob somewhat sympathetic, so she writes him as a man who just got too distracted and once it's brought home how little time he's spent with Alice, he's horrified.
- Lampshaded:Bob: Please — please, Alice, hang on. I know I never took the time to do those things with you, but I will if you get better!
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: Dracone needs Tears of Remorse for a potion and gets them from Bob.
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Please, please don't go back to the main page! We didn't even have a chance to fill out all the subpages together!