In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen:
- John Ronald Reuel Tolkien, God of Languages (J. R. R. Tolkien, CBE FRS) as a Demigod and member of The Transcribers in the House of Quirks.
- Bilbo and Frodo Baggins, Gods of Hobbits as Demigods under Humanoids (House of Otherness).
- Samwise Gamgee, God of Simple-Minded Wisdom (Sam) as a Lesser God under Outlooks on Life (House of Philosophy).
- Gandalf, God of Barring Adversaries from Bypassing Him (Gandalf the Grey, Gandalf the White, Olórin, Mithrandir, Incánus, Tharkûn, Greyhame, Old Greybeard, The Grey Pilgrim, Stormcrow, White Rider, Láthspell, Gandalf the Wandering Wizard) as an Intermediate God under Heroic Actions (House of Heroes). Also holds a position as a Pantheon Protector in the Main House.
- Smaug, God of Treasure Hoarding (Smaug the Golden, the Magnificent, Chiefest and Greatest of Calamities) as a Greater God under Commercial Attitude (House of Commerce) and Dragons (House of Beast).
- Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, God of the Return of Kings (Dúnadan ("Man of the West/Númenórean"), Longshanks, Strider, Wingfoot, Elessar Telcontar ("Elfstone Strider"), Envinyatar ("the renewer"), Estel (Hope), and Thorongil ("Eagle of the Star")) as a member of The Fierce Protectors of Royalty in the House of Royalty.
- Legolas and Gimli, Gods of Tension Between Elves and Dwarves and Body-Count Competitions (Legolas: Greenleaf, Prince of the Woodland Realm | Gimli: Son of Glóin, Lord of the Glittering Caves, Elf Friend, Lockbearer) as Lesser Gods under Humanoids (House of Otherness), Methods of Killing (House of Slaughter), and Sports.
- Sauron, God of Dark Lords (The Dark Lord of Mordor, The Enemy, The Eye, The Lord of The Rings, Base Lord of Treachery, The Necromancer, Annatar, Lord of Gifts, Gorthaur the Cruel; true original name: Tar-Mairon the Excellent) as a Greater God under Tyrannical Figures (House of Leadership). Also holds a position in the Legendary Foes in the Main House.
- The Witch-king of Angmar, God of Unexpected Prophecy Completion (The Black Captain, Lord of the Nazgûl, Lord of Minas Morgul) as an Intermediate God under Destinies (House of Prophecy).
- The One Ring can be found among the Treasures in the Maximum Security vault.
- Smeagol and Gollum, God/s of Guilt By Split Personality (Slinker and Stinker, Trahald, Shelob's Sneak) as a Demigod/s under Identity Issues (House of Personality).
- Shelob, Goddess of Giant Spiders (Her Ladyship, The Shadow Spider, Sauron's cat) as an Intermediate Goddess under Arthropods (House of Beast).
- Treebeard, God of Tree People (Oldest of the Ents, Shepherd of the Trees, Fangorn) as a Lesser God under Trees & Flowers (House of Plants).
- Lord Elrond, God of Philosopher Kings (The Half-Elven, Master of Rivendell) as an Intermediate God under Monarchs (House of Royalty).
From The Silmarillion
- Eru Ilúvatar, God of Creation as an Overdeity under Divine Roles (House of FAITH)
- Manwë Sulimo, Holy Representative of Angelic Councils as an Overdeity under Angels (House of Otherness).
- Melkor, God of Evil and Leader of The Grand United Alliance of Evil (Morgoth, Bauglir, The First Dark Lord, The Great Enemy, Dark Enemy of the World, the Dark King, Belegurth) as an Alignment Incarnation of the Main House and a member of the Four Horsemen of the House of Villains.
- Ungoliant, Goddess of Author Phobias as a Greater Goddess under Fear (House of Emotion).
- Ar-Pharazon, God of Pride By Popularity (25th King of Numenor, Tar-Calion, Pharazon) as a Lesser God under Pride (House of Emotion).