In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen:
First appeared in The Legend of Zelda:
- Link, God of Diversified Weaponry and Eternal Heroes (The Hero of Time, The Hero of Winds, The Hero of Twilight, The Hero of Legend, The Hylian Champion, Hero of the Wild, The Hero of Hyrule, Champion of Hyrule, Young Link, Master of the Ocarina, Toon Link, Wind-Waking Warrior, Fairy Boy, Hero's Shade, Zelda) as an Intermediate God under Heroic Roles (House of Heroes) and Multi-Wielding Weapons (House of Weapons).
- Princess Zelda, Goddess of Wise Royalty (Sheik, Tetra, the Seventh Sage, Hylia, Hyrule's Wise Princess/The Illusive Sheikah) as a member of the Fierce Protectors of Royalty of the House of Royalty.
- Ganondorf Dragmire, God of Villainous Scheme Hijacking (Ganon, The King of Darkness/Evil/Thieves/Disrespect, Demon King, Calamity Ganon, Dark Beast Ganon, Crenando, G-Cash) as a Greater God under Evil Actions (House of Villains).
- Impa, Goddess of Legacy Characters (Sage of Shadow, Servant of the Goddess, Agent of the Goddess, General Impa) as a Lesser Goddess and member of the Representatives of Characterization of the House of Characterization).
- Wallmasters, Shadowy Gods of Wall-Guarding Mooks and Transportation to Previous Areas (Fallmasters) as Demigods under Enemies (House of Gaming).
- Hyrule, Holy Seat of Constructed Worlds is in Dominions under Populated Areas.
First appeared in Zelda II: The Adventure of Link:
First appeared in The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past:
- Cuccos, Gods of Video Game Cruelty Punishment (Cucco's Revenge Squad) as Lesser Gods of Gaming Styles (House of Gaming).
- The Master Sword (Goddess Sword, Blade of Evil's Bane, Legendary Sword, Sword of Legend, Sword that Seals the Darkness, Sacred Sword) can be found among the Armory section of the Treasures.
First appeared in The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening:
- The Wind Fish, God of Dream World Ending Awakenings as an Intermediate God in the Subhouse of Dreams (House of Mentalism).
First appeared in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time:
- Kaepora Gaebora, God of Player-Agreed Expository Repetition (Rauru, Sage of Light, Spoiler Owl) as a Demigod under Game Design (House of Gaming) and Types of Narration (House of Narrative).
- Saria, Goddess of MacGuffin Person Reveals (Salia, Sage of Forest) as a Lesser Goddess under Reveals & Twists (House of Narrative).
- Darunia, God of Joyful Dancing (Goron Chief, Sage of Fire) as a Lesser God under Happiness (House of Emotion).
- Ruto, The Goddess with Non-Mammal Mammaries (Zora Princess, Sage of Water) as a Lesser Goddess under Female Anatomy (House of Gender).
- Skull Kid, God of Forgotten Friends Turned Evil as a Demigod under Tainted Friendship (House of Friendship) and Villainous Roles (House of Villains).
- Epona, Goddess of Cool Horses as a Lesser God under Ungulates (House of Beast).
First appeared in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask:
- Majora, God of Evil Masks (Majora's Mask) as a Greater God under Headwear (House of Costumes) and Magical Items (House of Magic).
- Tingle, God of Widely Hated Characters Across the Border (The Reincarnated Fairy?) as a Demigod under Fan Reaction (House of Popularity).
First appeared in The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords:
- Vaati, God of Villains Between The Main Villain (The Wind Mage, Immortal Demon) as an Intermediate God under Villainous Roles (House of Villains).
First appeared in The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker:
- King Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule, God of Building a Utopia for Others (King of Hyrule, The King of Red Lions) as a Lesser God under Goals (House of Philosophy).
- Medli, Goddess of Bird People (Sage of Earth) as a as a Demigoddess under Anthropomorphic Animals (House of Beast).
First appeared in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess:
- Midna, Goddess of Non-Evil Dark Characters and Good Darkness (The Twilight Princess, The Imp) as a Lesser Goddess under Darkness & Shadow (House of Nature).
- Zant, God of Constricted Madness (The Usurper King, The King of Shadows, The False King of Twilight) as an Intermediate God under Insane Behavior (House of Insanity).
- Agitha, Goddess of Bug-Fanatics (Insect...Princess?) as a Lesser Goddess under Beast Handlers (House of Beast)
First appeared in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword:
- Fi, Goddess of Precise Calculations and Insistent Assistance (Mistress Fi, the Goddess Sword, the Master Sword) as a Greater Goddess under Analysis & Records (House of Knowledge) and Game Design (House of Gaming).
- Ghirahim, God of Sissy Villains (Demon Lord Ghirahim, Debbie) as an Intermediate God under Villainous Attitude (House of Villains).
- Demise, God of Dying Curses (The Demon King, The Imprisoned) as an Intermediate God under Acts of Revenge (House of Vengeance).
First appeared in The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds:
- Yuga, God of Two-Dimensional Flattening (Artsy Sorcerer of Lorule, Yuganon) as an Intermediate God under Sizes (House of Shape).
First appeared in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild:
- Kass, God of Theme Tune Cameos (Kelloggs, The Bird Husband) as a Demigod under Musical Compositions (House of Music).
First appeared in Hyrule Warriors:
- Cia and Lana, Goddesses of Good and Evil Witch Rivalries (Lana: The White Sorceress, Cia: The Dark Sorceress) as Intermediate Goddesses under Witches & Wizards (House of Magic).
- Linkle, Goddess of Missing The Obvious (The Hero Of Legend, A...Hero?, The Girl In The Green Tunic, Other Hero, Little Girl) as a Intermediate Goddess under Introvert Characterization (House Of Characterization)
First appeared in The Legend Of Zelda C Di Games: