In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen:
- Bandos, Representative Deity of Jerkass Gods (Big High War God, Lord of Battle, Warlord Bandos, The War God) as Lesser God in the Hall of Divine Behavior (House of Religion and Faith).
- Brassica Prime, God of Cabbages (King of the Cabbages, Lord of Delicious, Most Delicious of Gods) as Lesser God in the Hall of Meals (House of Food)
- Eli Bacon, God of Baconnote (Eli, Baaaaacon note , The Bacon Expert) a Quasideity in the Hall of Meals (House of Food).
- Fenrir, Heraldnote of the End of the Gods (Vanargandr, Hróðvitnir, Fenris, The Unchained, The God-Devouring Wolf, The legendary wolf) as Greater Gods in the Hall of Harbingers (House of Prophecy).
- Guthix, The God That Does Not Want To Be Worshipped (The God of Balance, The Green God, Most High Guthix, Most High) a Greater God in the Hall of Holy Authority And Power (House of Religion and Faith).
- Romeo Montague and Juliet Capulet, God and Goddess of Star-Crossed Love (Tony Petrakis and Gwyneth Rhys, Igor Romanoff and Juliet Moulsworth, Romie-0 and Julie-8, Raj and Rashmi, Rosario Capomezzo and Gina Malacci, Han Sing and Trish O'Day, Romeo Gontamue and Juliet Leptoc) a Demigod (Romeo) and Quasideity (Juliet) in the Hall of Couples Archetypes (House of Love).
- Tuska, Goddess of Planet Destroyers (The World Devourer, The Beast Goddess, Ancient God-Beast, The Boar Goddess) as an Intermediate God in the Hall of Ruin & Destruction (House of Life and Death).