In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen:
- Bandos, Representative Deity of Jerkass Gods (Big High War God, Lord of Battle, Warlord Bandos, The War God) as Lesser God in the House of Divine Behavior in the House of FAITH.
- Brassica Prime, God of Cabbages (King of the Cabbages, Lord of Delicious, Most Delicious of Gods) as Lesser God in the House of Meals in the House of Food and is a member of the Council of Cloudcuckooland.
- Eli Bacon, God of Baconnote (Eli, Baaaaacon note , The Bacon Expert) a Quasideity in the House of Meals in the House of Food.
- Fenrir, Heraldnote of the End of the Gods (Vanargandr, Hróðvitnir, Fenris, The Unchained, The God-Devouring Wolf, The legendary wolf) as Greater Gods in the House of Harbingers (House of Prophecy).
- Guthix, The God That Does Not Want To Be Worshipped (The God of Balance, The Green God, Most High Guthix, Most High) a Greater God in the House of Divine Behavior in the House of FAITH.
- Romeo Montague and Juliet Capulet, God and Goddess of Star-Crossed Love (Tony Petrakis and Gwyneth Rhys, Igor Romanoff and Juliet Moulsworth, Romie-0 and Julie-8, Raj and Rashmi, Rosario Capomezzo and Gina Malacci, Han Sing and Trish O'Day, Romeo Gontamue and Juliet Leptoc) a Demigod (Romeo) and Quasideity (Juliet) in the House of Couples Archetypes in the House of Love.
- Tuska, Goddess of Planet Destroyers (The World Devourer, The Beast Goddess, Ancient God-Beast, The Boar Goddess) a Intermediate God in the House of Ruin & Destruction in the House of Life and Death.
- Zanaris, Divine Land of Faerie (The Lost City, Fairy City, the Moonnote ); a place in the House of Other Dominions (House of Dominions).