In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen:
- Hungary, Goddess of Aggressive Protective Instincts (Elisaveta Héderváry, Erzsébet, Elizabeta, Hun-chan.), is a Lesser Goddess under Romance (House of Love).
- Switzerland, God of Protective Brotherhood (Vash Zwingli, Basch), is a Lesser God under Siblings (House of Family).
- Liechtenstein, Goddess of Nice People With Blonde Hair (Lietchen, Liili Zwingli, Erika Vogel), is a Lesser Goddess under Good & Evil Colors (House of Colours)
- Estonia, God of Those Who Represent The Author (Eduard Von Bock, Edward, Hidekaz Himayura?), is a Lesser God under Character Archetypes (House of Characterization).
- Belarus, Goddess of Attraction to One's Own Brother (Natalia Arlovskaya), is a Lesser Goddess under Romantic Loss (House of Love) and Incestuous Dynamics (House of Family).
- America, God of American Stereotypes (Alfred F. Jones, United States of America), is a Lesser God and member to the Anthropologists in the house of Cultures.