In the Trope Pantheon, the following were chosen:
- Claude, God of Silent Protagonists (Fido, Handyman, Snake Without a Tongue) as a Lesser God under Protagonists (House of Characterization) and Voices (House of Quirks).
- Donald Love, God of Unknown Fates (Don, D, DL) as a Demigod under Adaptations & Continuity (House of Narrative).
- Tommy Vercetti, God of Hawaiian Shirts (The Harwood Butcher) as a Demigod under Clothing Style (House of Costumes).
- Carl Johnson, God of Customizable Player Characters (CJ) as a Lesser God under Game Characters (House of Gaming).
- Melvin Harris, God of Sympathetic Villain Deaths (Big Smoke, El Grando Smokio) as a Demigod under Death Archetypes (House of Life and Death) and Anti-Villains (House of Ambiguity).
- Niko Bellic, God of Traumatic War Experience (Nikolai, Nicky, Jimmy, NB, Money, Niks, Mr. Mention) as a Lesser God under Soldiers & Warriors (House of War).
- Roman Bellic, God of Immigrant Patriotism (Rom, The Janitor, Fatty Roman, Chubby Man) as a Demigod under Cultural Values (House of Cultures).
- Dimitri Rascalov, God of Opportunistic Bastards (Dima, Dmitri) as a Demigod and member of the Royal Flush Guardians of the House of Luck and Fortune.
- Edward Low, God of Attacking Someone More Dangerous (Eddie Low, Eddie, Ed, Filth Slayer, No-name killer, Keep-Fit Killer, Head Hunter) as a Demigod under Criminal Punishment (House of Crime).
- Luis Fernando Lopez, God of Bouncers (L, Lou, Louis, Double L, Little Louie, Louie, Louise, Mr. Big Shot, Captain Downtown, Lou Lou, Spaniard) as a Lesser God under Social & Recreational Work (House of Profession).
- Huang Lee, God of Chinese Mobsters (Adonis, Rich kid, Oscar, Mr. 'Know it all', Mr. 'Junior Triad of the year', China boy, Mr. speed-date) as a Demigod under Nationalities (House of Cultures) and Organized Crime (House of Crime).
- Michael De Santa, Trevor Phillips and Franklin Clinton, Masters of The Caper as Demigods under Criminal Actions (House of Crime).