The greatest and most terrible forces in the GUAC, the Lords of Chaos are the masterminds behind the alliance.
Unlike the GUAL leadership, this council of chaos truly IS a council, made up of individuals who have either expressed interest in joining or are approached by the Demon Lord himself. Either way, those interested in becoming Lords are put to the tried-and-true test of the Amala Gauntlet. Though the Fiends have declined to uphold the candelabra aspect, the basics are the same: fight your way through the Labyrinth and make your way to the absolute bottom, thus proving your unparalleled strength and worth. Those who succeed in this harrowing journey find one final trial in the Meeting Chamber: with all the seats filled, the aspirant must declare the seat they covet, and then defeat the corresponding Lord in a fight to the death. Those who accomplish this task are welcomed by Lucifer and the other Lords, and a ceremony of coronation seals the deal. In total there are seven standing Lords, each occupying a seat representing the Seven Chaotic Virtues, with an eighth seat reserved for Naoki, who would be the GUAC's greatest champion should he embrace his destiny as a Demon of Darkness.
The Lords rule through confrontation: furious debates commonly occur multiple times per meeting, and great duels have broken out. Lucifer wouldn't have it any other way, and not just because it's fun to watch (or participate if the mood strikes): if someone is willing to back down from their position, they either lack conviction or their logic is unsound. If they are defeated in combat, they lack the strength to see their cause through to the end. In any case, meetings between the Lords are more often than not a sight to behold.
Though Lucifer is the clear leader of the whole group, they all hold tremendous sway within the GUAC, and are all exceedingly powerful, as fitting for an organization that prizes might above all else.
Lucifer, Celestial Being of Polite Villains (Helel, The Lightbringer, Morningstar, Prince of Darkness, The Great Darkness, The Demon Lord, Louis Cypher, the Rebel King of Hell, The Lord of Nightmares, Golden Demon Lord, L-sama, LON)
- Symbol: An pair of angelic and demonic wings
- Alignment: Pure Chaos, which translates out to Chaotic Good or Chaotic Neutral for those who consider him an example to follow, and Chaotic Evil for those who disagree with him
- Position: Seat of Pride
- Established the Grand United Alliance of Chaos after corrupting Homura Akemi and starting the Great Upheaval which indirectly created YHVH's Grand United Alliance of Law.
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His staff with his wings coming out of it
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Position: Seat of Gluttony
- Reason for Joining: CHAOS HO!
- Loyalty to Lucifer: High. He's Lucifer's right-hand fly.
- Threat Level to the Alliances: Very High. Beelzebub is a ferociously powerful demon lord, and even Naoki respects his power.
- Greater Goddess/Overdeity post Upheaval
- Symbol: An ornate clockwork buckler bound by a red ribbon behind a purple soul gem (pre-Upheaval). A black gecko wrapped around her Dark Orb (post-Upheaval).
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral post-Upheaval
- Position: Seat of Melancholy
- Reason for Joining: Allied herself with Lucifer after he gave her the means to take Madoka off the front lines and thus out of danger.
- Loyalty to Lucifer: High: she feels she owes him a great debt.
- Threat Level to the Alliances: Extreme: Homura is at the moment at LEAST as powerful as Madoka was at the height of her glory, and is willing to to do anything to ensure Madoka's continued safety, even from her former allies in the GUAG.
- Symbol: A demonic magatama
- Alignment: Inherently Chaotic Neutral
- Position: Seat of Sin
- Reason For Joining: An odd case in that he's not an official member. See below for details.
- Loyalty to Lucifer: Medium
- Threat Level to the Alliances: Extreme should he decide to side with Lucifer
- Naoki is an odd case amongst the Lords: officially, he is not a member of the GUAC at all. However, his true nature as a Demon of Darkness made in Lucifer's own image, as well as his full willingness to work with the Chaos King should the situation call for it, makes him an honorary member of the Lords and gives his words incredible weight amongst them. Should Naoki decide to speak on Lucifer's behalf, the forces of Chaos shut up and listen.
Grandfather Paradox, Living Embodiment of the Grandfather Paradox (The Voodoo Priest of the House of Lungbarrow, The Ghost of Christmas Cancelled, Everything You Swore You'd Never Let Yourself Become)
- Power levels unapplicable due to his very nature, which may be rooted in Temporal Paradoxes even deeper than Garland's.
- Symbol: A bone mask. Of a creature that never existed in the first place.
- Alignment: Varies (Chaotic Neutral, though the Faction has done stuff that horrifies Chaotic Evil deities).
- Position: Seat of Envy
- Reason for joining: It's a chance to convert the Doctor to the cause of Paradox, destroy the Timey-Wimey Ball and snap the causality chain, destabilizing all of history. On the other hand, his Faction has a history of entering neutral policies in wars while the two sides kill each other.
- Loyalty to Lucifer: Somewhat. The Grandfather works to destroy all of History, including himself and everybody else, leaving the Multiverse a twisting mess of confused histories, causes and effects vainly struggling to become real in a setting where the only reality is anarchy and the only order is chaos. He mostly jumped ship from the GUAE because here, chaos and anarchy are given much more of a focus than outright evil.
- Threat Level to the Alliances: Medium-High.
- He took a momentary leave of absence from the Pantheon around the same time as YHVH stopped coming to the Pantheon personally for unknown reasons. While Lucifer was outwardly unconcerned at the possibility of treason, inwardly he feared that one of his most powerful councillors. Thankfully, Grandfather Paradox returned to the Pantheon with reasons that reportedly pleased him, and he has retaken his seat in the Lords of Chaos.
- Greater God
- Symbol: Metal Gear Excelsus with USA flag in the background
- Alignment: Lawful Evil in methods, Chaotic Neutral at heart
- Position: Seat of Wrath
- Reason for Joining: To fight for a world where the strong can do as they will.
- Loyalty to Lucifer: Moderate; he admires Lucifer's goals, but doesn't want to pledge full loyalty to him, as it would be contradicting his philosophy. This is the ideal degree of loyalty one can have, according to Lucifer.
- Threat Level to the Alliances: High: Armstrong has both mental AND physical clout to his name, making him a dangerous opponent.
The Leader of the 3rd Street Saints, God/dess of Gangsters (Playa, The Boss, The Butcher of Stilwater, Nolan North, President of the United States, Imperator of the Zin Empire, God-Emperor for Life of the Universe)
- Greater God/dess
- Symbol: A purple fleur-de-lis
- Alignment: Switches between Lawful, Neutral and Chaotic Evil (Occasionally Chaotic Neutral) (first three games), currently Chaotic Neutral.
- Position: Seat of Greed
- Reason for Joining: Originally had planned to take on all the Grand United Alliances at the start, but with several Alliances to contend with and the very real threat to his/her position by the GUAL, they opted to join the GUAC. Of course, once the situation becomes more manageable they plan on leaving the GUAC.
- Loyalty to Lucifer: Low. While s/he has more freedom then s/he would've had with the other Alliances and a great amount of authority in the GUAC due to their spot on the Council, s/he still doesn't like the idea of having someone outrank them. Of course, Lucifer doesn't technically outrank the rest of the Lords: he's just WAY stronger than them. Which means he outranks them. It's complicated.
- Threat Level to the Alliances: Very High. The Leader of the Saints is very proficient in combat and wears Power Armor that can grant them powers. Not to mention they lead both a very loyal gang and an intergalactic empire, which means they are a threat to be reckoned with.
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A purple snake with her tattoos, eating a bunch of dango.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral with shades of Neutral Good (though her reputation makes her seem to be Chaotic Evil)
- Position: Seat of Lust
- Reason for Joining: Common enemies in YHVH, and the fact Lucifer is her Father/Mother-In-Law.
- Loyalty to Lucifer: Medium. She's mostly cool with him, though she's aware of how far he's willing to go in the pursuit of his goals. Should he cross that line, Alice is willing to cut and run.
- Threat Level to the Alliances: High. In sheer force she's the weakest of the Lords, but that's some stiff competition; she's an extremely powerful sorceress and her position as Monster Lord gives her influence over some nasty customers from her world. These subjects of hers could prove to be quite useful to the GUAC should Alice command them to mobilize in its name. It doesn't hurt that she was educated to be a Leader of many different species, thus knows how to use the many different traits of the GUAC's forces efficiently.