In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen:
In Multiple Titles
- Anna, Goddess of Secret Shops (The Secret Seller, The RNG Goddess) as a Demigoddess under Businesses & Corporations (House of Commerce).
- Tiki, The Divine Dragon (Divine Princess, Dragon Scion, Divine Voice, Naga's Voice) as an Intermediate Goddess under Divine Roles (House of FAITH) and Dragons (House of Beast)
- Marth, God of Warrior Princes and International Cameo Debuts (Prince Marth of Altea, Prince of Light, Star and Savior, Star Lord, Lodestar, The Hero-King, Mars) as a Lesser God under Heirs (House of Royalty) and Types of Popularity (House of Popularity).
- Jagen, God of Crutch Characters as a Demigod under Game Characters (House of Gaming).
- Caeda, Goddess of Modest Nobility (Shiida, Sheeda, Sheyda, Sheda, Talys' Heart, Marth's Fiancee (now Wife)) as a Demigoddess under Royal Personalities (House of Royalty).
- Palla, Catria, and Est, The Goddess Trio of Code-Named Attack Commands (The Whitewings; Palla: Elder Sister, Elder Whitewing, Paola; Catria: Middle Sister, Middle Whitewing, Katua; Est: Little Sister, Junior Whitewing) as Demigodesses under Fighting Combos (House of Combat!).
- Gharnef, God of Pupils Turned Evil (Dark Pontifex, Garnef) as a Lesser God under Traitor Archetypes (House of Betrayal).
- Alm & Celica, Co-Deities of Masculine Aggression and Feminine Intuition (Alm: Arum, Albein/Alpine Alm Rudolf II, Saint-King, the Other Hero-King, Hero of Prophecy; Celica: Anthiese/Anteze, Caring Princess) as Lesser Deities under Personality Pairings (House of Personality) and Gender Pairings & Roles (House of Gender).
- Sigurd and Seliph Baldur Chalpy, Gods of Theme Shattering and Reconstruction (Sigurd: Siglud, Zigludo, The Descendant of the Warrior of Light, The Paladin of Grannvale, The Prince of Chalpy, Holy Knight; Seliph: Scion of Light, Celice, Serlis, The Prince of Light, The Prince of Grannvale, The Savior of Light) as Lesser Gods under Narrative Tone (House of Narrative)
- Arvis, God of Surprise Betrayal by Reinforcements (Alvis, Duke of Velthomer, The Successor of the Divine Flame, The Head of the Velthomer Family, The Emperor of Grannvale) as a Lesser God under Acts of Treason (House of Betrayal).
- Ayra, Goddess Who Delivers Death of a Thousand Cuts (Ira, Aira, Sword Demoness, The Sword Princess of Meteors, The Proud Female Swordsman, The Princess of Isaach) as Demigoddess under Fighting Styles (House of Combat!)
- Erinys, Goddess of Unexpected Successor (Erin, Fury, Ferry, The Wings Searching for the Lost Lord, The Flying Cavalry of Ice and Snow) as a Demigoddess under Heirs (House of Royalty).
- Tailtiu, Goddess of Broken Cheery Girls (Tiltyu, Tailto, Taillte, The Princess of Freege, The Bold Daughter of Thunder, Thunder Noble) as a Demigoddess under Sadness (House of Emotion)
- Roy, God of Early Appearances (The Young Lion, Our boy) as a Lesser God under Character Reveals (House of Characterization)
- Fae, Goddess of Required Party Members (Divine Dragon, Fa) as an Intermediate Goddess under Game Characters (House of Gaming)
- Eliwood and Ninian, Co-Deities of Measurements of Non-Badassery as Lesser Deities under Character Writing (House of Characterization)
- Hector and Lilina of Ostia, Co-Deities of Parents and Offsprings That End Up Different (Hector: General of Ostia; Lilina: Delightful Noble) as Lesser Deities under Family Dynamics (House of Family)
- Lyndis, The Goddess Child of the Chieftain as a Lesser Goddess under Heirs (House of Royalty).
- The Tactician, God of the No Casualties Run (Mark, Superb Mind, Robin?) as a Demigod/dess under Gaming Styles (House of Gaming).
- Sain, God of Chivalry and Courtship as a Demigod under Love Other (House of Love).
- Ephraim & Eirika, Twin God(s) of Incest Subtext (Ephraim: Restoration King, Eirika: Erina, Restoration Queen), as Demigods under Incestuous Dynamics (House of Family).
- Ike, God of Unlikely Badasses (The Hero of Blue Flames, The Radiant Hero of Legend) as a Lesser God under Heroic Roles (House of Heroes).
- The Black Knight, God of Knights in Dark Armor (The Rider of Daein, Sinister General, General Zelgius) as an Intermediate God under Villainous Archetypes (House of Villains).
- Chrom, Divine Patriarch (Newly Exalted, , Prince of Ylisse, Chromvoy) as a Lesser God under Fathers (House of Family).
- Robin, Co-Deity of Loyal Tacticians (The (other) Avatar, My Unit, The Tactician (Magician), Tome-totting Strategist, High Redeemer) as an Intermediate Deity under Intellectual Archetypes (House of Knowledge).
- Lucina, Goddess of Impersonating Historical Figures ("Marth", Foreseer, Warrior from a Doomed Future, Defiant of Destiny) as a Lesser Goddess under Disguises (House of Costumes).
- Lissa and Maribelle, Goddesses of Girl-on-Girl Friendship (Lissa: Liz, Sprightly Cleric, Buttons; Maribelle: Mariabel, Dire Damsel, Twinkles) as Lesser Goddesses under Romantic Orientation (House of Love) and Friendship Dynamics (House of Friendship).
- Sumia, Goddess of Implied Love Interests (Smia, Made of Flowers) as a Demigoddess under Love Interests (House of Love).
- Cordelia, Goddess of Finding Another Romantic Interest (Tiamo, Knight Paragon) as a Demigoddess under Love Interests (House of Love).
- Tharja, Hex Goddess (Sallya, Grim Stalker) as a Lesser Goddess under Magic Casters (House of Magic).
- Stahl, Ridiculously Average God (Sort, Sol, Viridian Knight) as a Demigod under Introvert Characterization (House of Characterization).
- Kellam, The Nondescript God (Callum, Oft Forgotten) as a Demigod under Attitude (House of Quirks).
- Donnel, God of Improvised Helmets ("Donny", Village Hero, Denis, Donnel Tinhead) as a Demigod under Hats (House of Costumes).
- Nowi and Nah, Goddesses of Serious Children Birthed by Silly Parents (Nowi: Eternal Youth, Nono Nah: Little Miss, Nn) as Lesser Goddesses under Family Dynamics (House of Family).
- Priam, God of Super-Late Characters and Bragging Rights Rewards (Paris, Radiant Hero, Battle Hobo, the Hobo) as a Lesser God under Gameplay (House of Gaming).
- Owain, God of Naming Weapons (Eudes, Wood, Self-Proclaimed Chosen One, Odin Dark) as a Lesser God under Other Weapon Tropes (House of Weapons) and Naming Theme (House of Naming).
- Grima, God of Demonic Dragons (The Fell Dragon, Gimle, The Hierophant, The Creation) as a Greater God under Dragons (House of Beast) and Demons (House of Otherness)
- Corrin, God/dess of Children of Two Worlds (Kamui, the (other) Avatar, Crux of Fate, Blood of Dragons, Fateful Prince/Princess, Mamui, Femui, M!Corrin, Fem!Corrin, Corn, Corinne, Cory, Who?!, Yet Another Generic FE Animu Swordsman, Barefoot Dragon Waifu, Corrin in the House, King/Queen of Valla) as an Intermediate God/dess in the House of Offsprings (House of Family)
- Azura, the Enigmatic Empowering Entity (Aqua, Lady of the Lake, Princess of Valla, Nanian, Dancina) as a Lesser Goddess in Character Actions (House of Characterization)
- Felicia and Jakob, Dual Deities of Different Characters Fulfilling the Same Role (Felicia: Maid Mayhem Jakob: Devoted Servant, Joker) as Lesser Deities in the House of Game Characters (House of Gaming)
- Ryoma, Hinoka, Takumi, and Sakura, Deities of Primary Color Champions (Ryoma: Peerless Samurai, Lobster Lord; Hinoka: Warrior Princess; Takumi: Wild Card, Pineapple Bro; Sakura: Loving Priestess) as Lesser Deities in the House of Good & Evil Colors (House of Colours)
- Xander, Camilla, Leo and Elise, Deities of Family Loyalty (Xander: Marx, Paragon Knight; Camilla: Bewitching Beauty; Leo: Leon, Sorcerous Prince; Elise: Budding Flower) as Lesser Deities in the House of Family Dynamics (House of Family)
- Arthur, God of Bad Luck Since Birth (Harold, Hapless Hero, Gaston America) as a Demigod under Misfortune (House of Luck and Fortune).
- Soleil, Goddess of Toned Down Bisexuality (Adorable Adorer) as a Demigoddess in the house of Romantic Orientation (House of Love)
- Forrest, God of Effeminate Males (Fashion Forward, Foleo) as a Lesser God in Male & Female Traits (House of Gender)