This House resembles a zoo, but you won't find a single cage. Here you may find every climate imaginable- a home for every creature great and small, real and mythical (and disputed), carnivores, herbivores, and otherwise alike. Many of the Nature gods are seen visiting, nominally the guardians of the place but the collective inhabitants are more than capable of taking care of themselves. Especially the cute ones. Mere mortals and deities wishing to not suffer embarrassing injury are encouraged to find a tour guide. Steve Irwin leads daily expeditions into the wilderness, while Rexxar keeps things in some semblance of order.
Not every God or Goddess here is bestial in nature, though. There are some humanoid Gods and Goddesses residing here. Hey, someone has got to take care of the beasts after all.
The House of Beasts is overseen by "The Beasthood" consisting of Arceus and Rexxar.
Sub-Houses by Species
- Animal Companions
- Anthropomorphic Animals
- Aquatic Life
- Beast Handlers
- Fantastical Beasts
- Prehistoric Beasts
- Rabbits & Rodents
- Other Beasts
The BeasthoodThe Two Guards of the House of Beasts.
- Symbols: His elemental plates
- Theme Music: Battle! Arceus
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Ability: Multitype
- Moveset: Judgement, Recover, Earth Power, Hyper Voice
- Portfolio: Creator Deities, Creatures With Immense Power, Supreme Combat Balance, Master of Elemental RockPaperScissors
- Domains: Creation, Elements
- Followers: All unascended Legendary Pokémon
- Allies: Most Pokémon that have been ascended, Ash Ketchum, Azai Nagamasa
- Partner: Mata Nui
- Subordinates: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf, Mew (his publicist)
- Enemies: Millenniumon, Mewtwo, Oda Nobunaga, Purple Eyes, Joel
- Avoids: Chuggaaconroy
- Due to Arceus's strength and the fact that he rules over the entire Pokémon universe, he would obviously be ascended as the god of Olympus Mons pretty quickly.
- Directly created the Pokémon of time, space, dimensions, and willpower, knowledge and emotions, all to carry out his will.
- Doesn't really like Zeedmillenniummon that much.
- Stays clear of Chuggaaconroy after hearing how he was able to capture Latias and Groudon in Nest Balls and then Dialga in a Luxury Ball and both Giratina and Dialga with Heal Balls. Many gods are awaiting the day that Chuggaa decides to go after Arceus and to see which kind of Poké Ball he'll use to capture him. And then they all groaned to learn that Arceus ran away from Chuggaaconroy and thus have to wait for Chuggaa's next adventure.
- Upon hearing about the high following of "The Great Helix", he simply laughed at how mortals can latch on to one of his minor creations as a god. He doesn't have hard feelings against it, though.
- He has mixed opinions of the "The Mob" after they started imagining the man behind these events ("The Streamer") looking like him with glasses. This hasn't stopped him from interacting with them, like how they summoned him in the land of Ransei with the warlord host Lady ABnp3a, which caused him to join her in order to defeat Nobunaga or how they eventually did meet up with Arceus for real (but then ran away in terror).
- It is unwise to piss him off in any way, shape or form. Promise to return what is a materialized form of his power to him, then break that promise? He'll destroy the land it helped to restore, even in the far future. Try to make him destroy the world because you are a nihilistic sociopath? He'll ascend you to another plane of existence as a punishment. Throw sand in his eyes? He'll go Old Testament on your ass.
- No one, not even the smartest deities in the Pantheon, has any idea how to pronounce his name.
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His wolf Mask and the two axes he carries
- Theme Song: His Heroes of the Storm theme; alternatively, SMOrc and The Face Episode (it should be noted that neither of these latter themes is serious; they are inspired by his play style in the Hearthstone card game)
- Alignment: True Neutral, leaning towards Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: An Axe to Grind, Dark wolf mask, Master of five different wild animals, Deep and Raspy voice, Hermit Guru, Hero of the wild, Belongs to a Hybrid race of Half-orcs and Half-Ogres, Trap Master
- Domains: Beast, Nature, Hunting
- Heralds: His pets Misha (a bear), Huffer (A boar), Leokk (a wyvern), Haratha (a wolf) and Spirit (a hawk)
- High Priest: Karroch
- Fellow Blizzard deities: Thrall, Vol'jin, Baine Bloodhoof, Chen Stormstout, Grommash Hellscream, Malfurion Stormrage, Dr. Boom, Murky, The Nephalems, Tyrael, Jim Raynor, Nova, Zeratul, Tassadar, Erik, Olaf and Baleog,
- Other Allies: Shrek, Artemis, The Dovakhin, The Monster Hunters, Dante Sparda, Geralt of Rivia, Team RWBY (Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long), Team JNPR (Jaune Arc, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren), The Hunter, Setsuna Sakurazaki, Rutile, Nipponverse Archers and Rangers, Aragorn, Po, Ash Ketchum, Wolverine, Fluttershy, Ursa
- Enemies: Gul'dan, Garrosh Hellscream, Arthas Menethil, Leoric, Zhaitan, Diablo, Mordremoth, anyone who mistreats animals
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Uther Lightbringer, Muradin Bronzebeard, Kunkka (However, they got inmense respect for each other)
- Tamed Beasts: Rexie And Sharptooth
- Rexxar is a member of the Mok'nathal, half-orc and half-ogre hybrids. He lived in the wild all his life thanks to the countless betrayals he suffered at the hands of his kin, only coming to trust the beasts of the wild. Thanks to his connections with his good friends Thrall and Vol'jin, and his bonds with wild animals, Rexxar was allowed a spot in the Pantheon.
- Rexxar is never seen without his trusty animal companions, and they have gone on numerous adventures together. For Rexxar, the animals are the only family he has
except for his father...(It's...complicated)
- At first, he was sad because there was someone missing. However, to his surprise, his old pet wolf Haratha was also revived via the House of Life and Death. Rexxar was on the verge of tears and promised to never separate from Haratha again.
- If Rexxar was bound to be on a pinch, he would always have the backup of his animal friends, Although people has pointed out that his boar, Huffer, is the most likely to show up first.
- Super secret: Misha is his favorite.
- It's really tired that everyone keeps confusing his mask for a bat. It's a Wolf!
and a dark one at that!
- However, he doesn't hold ill will towards the other masked Batman.
- It was no surprise when he became friends with The Goddess of the Hunt, Artemis, since they both have a lot in common. Although Rexxar praises her proficiency with the bow, he doesn't believe that hunting with a bow is the ultimate challenge, people should try with an axe.
- If there was any doubt that he was a Beastmaster, those were ended when he was seen taming both Rexie and Sharptooth at the same time. This is isn't the first time he managed to do this, given that back in his home world, He did the same with two creatures called King Krush and Gahz'rilla.
- Rexxar immediately became friends with other hunters in the Pantheon, but his relationships vary with each one he meets:
"Just to be clear, all the loot we get from this is mine, I need it for hmm, hunter reasons!"
- He often joins the Monster Hunters along with his fellow animal companions on their quest to slay monsters and actually, he has really proven himself to be quite a force to be reckoned with. However, when it comes to looting, they always call him out on his ridiculous earnings.
- The Dovakhin is really impressed with Rexxar's abilities and often the two tag along during their hunting sessions. However, he doesn't trust his bear Misha, given his horrible encounter with bears. Rexxar usually is the one caught in the middle of the fights betwenn Misha and the Dragonborn.
- He gets along really well with both team RWBY and JNPR and actually is impressed with how these young kids can handle themeselves in such a hostile world such as Remnant. However, he is much more closer with Blake, as he also understands why she lived as a loner who was shunned by her people, since Rexxar also suffers from the same problem.
- It has been noted that Rexxar usually avoids saying a name of an animal directly. It seem that whenever he pronounces one, a sound from said animal will play on his back, greatly annoying him. Unfortunately, this has been the reason why he was constantly trolled by this condition
- He gets along quite well with fellow ogre Shrek, citing that he is very much surprised that this ogre isn't as dumb as the ones in his world. Shrek is also particularly confused of how there can exist a race of half-ogres but he stopped asking that question after seeing Donkey's kids.
- Because of his heritage, Rexxar has bonded with those who also have received discrimination for being Halfbreeds, like Setsuna Sakurazaki or Rutile. He however claims that he is only a quarter Ogre (That would explain why he isn't as stupid as his Homeworld Ogres)
- Kunkka just happens to have a strong feeling of distrust of Mok'nathal for reasons he himself doesn't understand. However, both he and Rexxar acknowledges as worthy adversaries and Rexxar himself can't help but feel a really familiar face in the pirate.
- He made friends with Wolverine pretty quickly. It might be because that they are both loners who sounds Suspiciously Similar.
- Rexxar is often seen spending time on Moe's tavern, particularly playing his favourite card game and frequently challenges other people he happens to come by. He also claims that the hunter is one of the best Classes available to play at.
- However, one particular playstyle of him is largely considered very anti-fun to play against thanks to his disregard in dealing with the enemy board and just attack the Hero. His opponents usually blames his ogre side for that.
- Oh, and everytime you have been beaten by a hunter? That was him...
- "It is said that I hunt alone. Wandering these bitter lands, far from civilization. But in truth, I hunt with family. One that I hold close. I protect them, and they protect me. I am Rexxar, Champion of the Horde. And I never hunt alone."
- He heard that prior to his own ascension, there was a notable beastmaster that has been keeping one of the greater deities in it (Godzilla) in line and visits this House a lot, but has done so less frequently than usual due to the presence of two other deities in this House. That deity turned out to be a rather timid pegasus pony who immediately reeled back upon first meeting him. But after some patience and conversation, Rexxar was in awe that Fluttershy could cow great beasts without violence or threats (apart from an occasional Death Glare) and the two became allies.
- There are rumors that Rexxar secretly is abusive to his poor Misha, thus his positioning is a sham. It's not true as Rexxar took good care of all his pets. Well, about the first statement, true believers... Dooooon't yoooouuu beliiieve iiiiit! (Though you can believe claims about how he can stave off death beams from the sky by just playing dead)
- In an alternate universe, after witnessing the decay of the wilds and losing his closest companions, Rexxar made a deal with Gul'dan and became a Death Knight to take revenge on Malfurion. Little did he know that Malfurion also felt prey of the same bargain, as he became a Death Knight to protect the wilds but ended up making things worse. His domain over undead beast had let Rexxar create a few unnatural creatures by being stitched and put together, like the Bearshark. This Rexxar caught the attention of the Undead Dragon Zhaitan, who specializes in something very similar and wants to learn more about said alternate Rexxar.
- "Let the Hunt begin!"
The Monster Hunters can usually be found following the larger members of this Pantheon, possibly looking for something new to hunt.