In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen:
- The Pieces Of Eden (Apples of Eden, Shrouds of Eden, Staves of Eden, Swords of Eden) are in Treasures under Maximum Security.
First appeared in Assassin's Creed I:
- Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, God of Badass Long Robes as a Lesser God under Combat Clothing (House of Costumes).
- Desmond Miles, God of Genetic Memory and Insanely International Ancestries (Subject 17, Sample 17) as a Lesser God under Genetic Engineering (House of Science) and Nationalities (House of Cultures).
First appeared in Assassin's Creed II:
- Ezio Auditore da Firenze, God of Assassins (Grand Master of the Assassin Order, The Flying Eagle of Florence, Il Mentore) as a Lesser God under Killers & Assassins (House of Crime).
- Leonardo da Vinci, God of Renaissance Men (Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci, The Renaissance Man, Caster) as a Demigod (normal) or Intermediate Goddess (as a Servant) and member of The Managers in the House of Profession.
- Niccolò di Bernardo dei Machiavelli, God of Writing What One Already Knows as a Lesser God under Writing Techniques (House of Narrative).
First appeared in Assassin's Creed III:
- Ratonhnhaké:ton, God of White and Grey Morality as a Lesser God under Values & Ethics (House of Philosophy).
First appeared in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag:
- Edward James Kenway, God of Underhanded Heroes as a Lesser God under Heroic Archetypes (House of Heroes).
First appeared in Assassin's Creed: Unity:
- Arno Victor Dorian, God of Those Who Are Not In It For The Revolution as a Lesser God under Character Roles (House of Characterization).
First appeared in Assassin's Creed: Rogue:
- Shay Patrick Cormac, The God Who Switched Sides For Beneficial Reasons as a Lesser God under Traitor Archetypes (House of Betrayal).
First appeared in Assassin's Creed: Syndicate:
- Sir Jacob Frye and Dame Evie Frye, Divine Duumvirate of Twin Banter as Lesser Deities under Twins (House of Family) and Speech (House of Quirks).
Note: Jack The Ripper is in the Pantheon, albeit as an amalgamation of his many incarnations through universes.