In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen:
- Aladdin, God of Street Urchins (the original Prince Ali, the Diamond in the Rough, Al, the Prince of Thieves) as a lesser god under Other Criminals (House of Crime).
- The Genie, God of Genies and Anachronistic Pop Culture References as a Genie under Fantastic Races (House of Otherness).
- Princess Jasmine, Goddess of Baring Midriff and Arabian-Based Beauties as a demigoddess under Fanservice Attires (House of Costumes).
- Jafar, The God Who Became a Genie (Your Rottenness, Oh Mighty Evil One, Sultan Vile Betrayer, Señor Psychopath, Dr. Sheffield) as an Intermediate God (As a Sorcerer) and an Overdeity (As a Genie) under Fantastic Races (House of Otherness).
- Iago, God of Birds With Teeth as a Lesser God under Birds (House of Beast).
- The Carpet, God of Magic Carpets (Carpet, Rugman) as a Lesser God under Magical Items (House of Magic) and Air-Based Travel (House of Travel).
- Cassim, The Deified King of Thieves as a Lesser God under Thieves (House of Crime).
- Sultan Hamed Bobolonius II of Agrabah, God of Clueless Bosses (The Sultan, Little Bobo) as a Demigod under Manners of Authority (House of Leadership).
- Abu, God of Mischievous Simians as a Demigod under Mammals (House of Beast).