- Homestar Runner:
- Trogdor the Burninator" may be a man, a dragon-man, or maybe just a dragon. The confusion probably arises from the "big beefy arm" he has coming out of his back.
- There's also a dragon that makes its territory in the general area of the King of Town's castle (or, it did. It hasn't appeared since the Knight accidentally set it to "instant death" instead of "sanitize", so it might still be dead) that appears to be equal parts lizard and kangaroo, with a little bit of deer and bug mixed in for flavor.
- DSBT InsaniT: Cody's Crystal Dragon partner.
- Vance, Bear's pet dragon, is very lanky and looks like something from Skyrim.
- Matt 'n' Dusty has a big pink wingless dragon that bakes cookies. She's also the most adorable thing on the show so far.
- The Sea Feilong is a huge serpentine dragon with four stubby limbs. It lives under the water in the open ocean, but it can sprout wings from its back and fly in the air when it has to. It is also capable of shooting a stream of electricity from its mouth as a Breath Weapon.
- The Gods of Light and Darkness possess the ability to transform into dragons if they want to. Light transforms into a majestic eastern-style dragon with antlers while Darkness takes on the form of a monstrous western-style dragon with ram's horns and a Draco Lich skeletal face.
- Dreamscape: Liz is a Moody Mount who has got a head like a pterodactyl and has wind powers instead of fire powers.
- In the "Medimoji" series of web animations by ZDoggMD the EMT is a Mexican dragon. He is mostly benevolent (although he was apparently in prison before becoming an EMT, it was for a nonviolent drug-related offense), just don't call him when it's not an emergency (or use his ambulance as your personal cab), don't wait years for a problem to just go away and then decide it is an emergency at 3 AM, don't be racist, don't give a patient he brings you a UTI or other hospital-acquired infection, and don't have the misfortune of being a newbie EMT on his team.
- In the Death Battle spinoff, Death Race, the second episode has a dragon from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that looks conspicuously like a blue tank engine with an oddly human face. This is alluding to an infamous Skyrim mod that turns all the dragons into Thomas. Boomstick even references it in his reaction to Thomas turning into a Skyrim dragon:Boomstick: Okay, who turned on the Skyrim mods?!
- Overly Sarcastic Productions has an entire trope talk dedicated to this subject. Red concludes that there is only one close-to universal trait that defines dragons; Power. A dragon can looks like the western design, a wyvern, the eastern type, a hydra, a giant snake or any other creature, reptilian or not. Even humanoids can be dragons. What they all have in common is that they are powerful. If something is described as a dragon, they are almost guaranteed to be extraordinarily powerful. While a few modern portrayals of dragons have subverted this, they are always meant to subvert the established trope.
Our Dragons Are Different / Web Animation