- Homestar Runner: "TROGDOR the BURNiNATOR".
- "THE S is for SUCKS DRAGON".
- Trogdor may be a man, a dragon-man, or maybe he's just a dragon. (The confusion probably arises from the "big beefy arm" he has coming out of his back.)
- But he's still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOR!
- There's also a dragon that makes its territory in the general area of the King of Town's castle (or, it did. It hasn't appeared since the Knight accidentally set it to "instant death" instead of "sanitize", so it might still be dead) that appears to be equal parts lizard and kangaroo, with a little bit of deer and bug mixed in for flavor.
- Cody from DSBT InsaniT supposedly has command over a dragon made of crystal.
- Matt 'n' Dusty has a big pink wingless dragon that bakes cookies. She's also the most adorable thing on the show so far.
- There are Grimm that resemble dragons. The one that was apparently hibernating under Vale has the ability to spawn other Grimm.
- The gods of light and darkness have the ability to transform into dragons, which is presumably their true form. Light transforms into a majestic eastern-style dragon, while Darkness takes the form of a monstrous, borderline Draco Lich, western-style one.
- Dreamscape: Liz is a Moody Mount who has got a head like a pterodactyl and has wind powers instead of fire powers.
- In the "Medimoji" series of web animations by ZDoggMD the EMT is a Mexican dragon. He is mostly benevolent (although he was apparently in prison before becoming an EMT, it was for a nonviolent drug-related offense), just don't call him when it's not an emergency (or use his ambulance as your personal cab), don't wait years for a problem to just go away and then decide it is an emergency at 3 AM, don't be racist, don't give a patient he brings you a UTI or other hospital-acquired infection, and don't have the misfortune of being a newbie EMT on his team.
Our Dragons Are Different / Web Animation