- The Luna Ghost seems to have one at the start before Shaggy and Scooby slam into him while hanging off the hook.
- Scooby in the woods when he sees the monster that sneaked up on him.
- Said monster has one just before being subjected to a Tree Buchet.
- Daphne in the castle just before a ride wagon slams into her soon after the power is turned on. Fred and Velma get one too at the same time when the suits of armor either side of them swing pikes at them and another wagon comes up from behind. Also at the same time, Shaggy and Scooby when they get tied up and held against the wall.
- All of Mystery Inc. get one in the castle when the small henchman sets off the security alarm. Then again moments later when they see the shadows of Zarkos and several others coming towards them.
- Scooby after N'Goo Tuana's piano performance after seeing a monster's face in the window next to him.
- This line from Fred:Fred: There's absolutely, absolutely, no such thing as..." (one of the creatures bursts in) "...MONSTER!"
- Shaggy, Daphne and Mary Jane get one when they see Scooby is about to accidentally push them out of a window. Scooby as well when they're about to go through the window.
- Shaggy and Scooby when possessed-Fred and several others breathe green gas at them, as they just realized they are possessed by the creatures.
- Daphne when Zarkos captures her.
- Possessed-Fred just before Shaggy and Scooby smash out of the garage they are trapped in on two quad bikes.
- Any monster that gets exposed to sunlight has one, seconds before exploding.
- Shaggy after Velma's Wham Line. He's just realized the pure soul needed for the ritual is Scooby's. Accentuated by a zoom into his face as he makes the realization.
- Two more in quick succession at the start of the climax. Fred has one when he realises the ritual is beginning earlier than expected. Then Shaggy has one when he realises the cable he attached to the protoplasm vat (that Fred and Velma are about to rappel down on) is no longer attached to it and is now clipped through his own karabiner.
- Shortly after that, a henchman gets one just before Shaggy slams into him and knocks him out.
- Scooby after hearing from Scrappy that his soul would be needed for Scrappy to transform into Scrappy-Rex.
- Zarkos at the end after Daphne overpowers him and he realizes she's about to get her own back on him.
- Scrappy, coupled with a Big "NO!", when Shaggy uses the pincer to remove the Daemon Ritus from his chest.
Oh Crap / Scooby-Doo