- Very common in wrestling when giving promos ... as said wrestler's goal is to always show just what a badass he is and why he will be the new champion.
- You didn't have to be in the room to know when Iron Mike Sharpe had a match.
- NO ONE HAS MENTIONED THE MASTER OF DESTRUCITY, THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR? YOU TROPERS NEED TO GET FOKED ON THIS SECTION! * Skronk*
- And of course, Hulk Hogan himself, BROTHER! Listening to his normal voice is a bit jarring after hearing his louder, more growly promos.
- The Iron Sheik these days doesn't seem to have a setting lower than this.
- Heck, this is how professional wrestlers in general are depicted speaking. Lampshaded in MAD Magazine's 1989 movie parody Battyman, in which "Battyman" theorizes that "The Jerker" has such a wild voice because he watched too many wrestling shows as a kid.
- Scott Steiner. Big time.
- THE MASTER OF THE Dungeon of Doom, KING CURTIS IAUKEAAAAAAAA!!!!!! MYYYYYYY SONNNNNNN!
- Vince McMahon: Many times:
- Back in the day when he was the affable, all-around nice guy lead commentator, he'd use this voice when condemning heels' actions toward a face. An example: When corrupt referee Danny Davis fast-counted The Hart Foundation's pinfall victory over the British Bulldogs in 1987.
- In 1990, toward the end of the Brother Love Show segment where Hulk Hogan was sneak attacked by Earthquake, the referees and ring officials were taking too long to move Hogan. McMahon finally lost his patience and yelled, "Move it, move it!"
- By 1998, as the corrupt, evil owner of the WWF (later WWE), he was regularly doing this to face wrestlers he wanted to humiliate and embarrass. Often, he'd scream at the top of his lungs "YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!" (to a wrestler that was being fired in storyline); and one time, he demanded Mick Foley — after failing to defeat "Stone Cold" Steve Austin — "GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES!!!!!"
- MISTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!! ANDERSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!.... ANDERSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No Indoor Voice / Professional Wrestling