- Homestar Runner dips into this territory now and again
- In the Strong Bad Email "different town", Strong Bad imagines an idealized town where "Bubs would give away flamethrowers that shoot chocolate hundred-dollar bills"Bubs: Imitation chocolate!
- In "Weclome Back", Strong Bad claims to have done an email while parachuting with narwhals and celebrities, but screwed up the recording.
- According to "date", Strong Bad keeps Strong Badia secure with a cardboard cut-out of a Bear holding a Shark
- A minigame in episode one of Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People is aptly named Snake Boxer V. In the episode "Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective", the Bear holding a Shark plays the role of "a Western Lowland Grizzlysharkasaurusbot... and it's holding a shark!"
- In "what i want", Strong Bad's Decemberween wish list includes a catapult that launches balls of cobras and a chainsaw-car.
- In "buried", Strong Bad worries that a bottle cap is actually the trigger for a booby trap that shoots "poison-tipped witch doctors".
- Strong Bad's science fair display in "caffeine" features a picture of a Shark-Mobile ("Can it work?").
- During Strong Bad's "Deleteheads fan fiction" in "fan clubs", Strong Sad is attacked b "an 8-foot sub sandwich constrictor"◊ that engsmsploded out of nowhere.
- In one of the Powered by the Cheat shorts, The Cheat got his new boots from "a cute girl and an astronaut".
- In the Strong Bad Email "different town", Strong Bad imagines an idealized town where "Bubs would give away flamethrowers that shoot chocolate hundred-dollar bills"
- How to Kill a Mockingbird is made of this trope."And then the pirate's like "No way!" and pulls out his musket. Actually it was more like a laser. Well, a laser sword. With guns on it. And it shot other swords.""The ninjas all started flying, and some of them were turning into fireballs, and dinosaurs, and Presidents - wait, not Presidents, I meant volcanoes. The pirates were all flying on their burning sharks, and many of them were shooting angry bears. That were on fire. Cold fire."
- Anicopters: Armageddon not only parodies mass-marketing kids shows via having a squadron of animal heads with elemental powers and helicopter rotors, but the Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot trope, as the credits display various characters that didn't even appear in the short, such as Captain Deadsaws (zombie pirate with chainsaw hands), Aborted Potato-Hitlers, Cannon Santa, and even Lucifer. The fake soundtrack credits also include a song titled "GIANT POTATO-HITLER VS. 2,000 VELOCIRAPTORS".
- Chris the Ninja Pirate from Weebl & Bob. He's not that cool, though, so he may be a parody of this phenomenon.
- The pirate being the natural enemy of the ninja, it's possible he's just supposed to represent a Thing That Should Not Be.
- Blake Belladonna from RWBY is a Ninja bookworm who's also a former terrorist and a Cat Girl.
- DSBT InsaniT: Cell is a Mega Microbe made of water whose brain and entire body is a pink nucleus and whose vacuoles can be fired as projectiles.
Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot / Web Animation