- This fake Fan Fic Header. Warnings include selfcest, blasphemy in three different religions, and sex atop a sentient flying manta ray.
- There is a MySpace Group known simply as The Lesbian Pirate Ninjas.
- YouTube Poop.
- The Obamadämmerung and its prequels. The Man Obama fights the landship pirates of Wichita, the Lightning Zeppelin of the Ronpaul, the Gardener(!) Robots of Detroit led by Lord Nader, and more. Combining politics, epic fantasy, and Steam Punk.
- Someone on GameFAQs found out that if you sync the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Subspace Emissary trailer with the audio of the 300 trailer, you get something awesome. This has spawned some imitators as a result of it's perfection.
- The Vampire Stripper My Little Pony RPG. Thank Rule 34 for that.]
- Mocked in the House To Astonish podcast, in an episode entitled "Zombie Pirate Ninja Monkey Viking Cowboy", in which they complain that this sort of thing often isn't nearly as awesome as it sounds, and diminishing returns are setting in on how awesome it even sounds. What set them off was a comic called Werewolves on the Moon Versus Vampires.
- This /tg/ thread. Thought Stupid Jetpack Hitler was awesome? How about almost every WW2 country getting in on the action?
- Most members of the PPC qualify, as the basic job description there is "interdimensional MIB assasin". Members include were-creatures, elves, Borg, several varieties of alien, mind flayers, anthropomorphic animals, and much much more more. Some even have more than three of the above characteristics in addition to the basic title, such as the ex-Borg-drone were-penguin Time Lord, who kept the Borg implants after rescue (they change size and shape when he does).
Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot / New Media