- "Got that fucker!" from a strained Tebby.
- Agent Daniel's torture in the aptly named chapter 'The Devil's Disciple', also borders on Nausea Fuel.
- Lt. Bowles' dreams of Dubai, doubles as a tearjerker since it foreshadows his death.
- Pretty much anytime the Big Bad Alduin makes an appearance, but especially when he punishes a member of the Reconquista for failure.
- Although the Weaver of Fate, aka Lúthien Tinúviel is beautiful and the mentor/love interest to the protagonist, it doesn't mean she's a pushover, as two Reconquista thugs found out the hard way.
- To be clear, this is the same Weaver of Fate who was openly crying over the Cold-Blooded Torture of Tebby. Granted, given what the two Reconquista thugs were wanting to do to her they had it coming, but to see someone who spends a large portion of her time being the nurturing Friend to All Living Things go on an Axe-Crazy Roaring Rampage of Revenge complete with Slasher Smile, is quite disturbing.
- Cardinal Garro's execution of Oliver Cromwell. Also borders on nausea fuel.
- In the backstory of Lt. Vasiliy Bylinkin, he describes the fate of one of his crewmembers at the hands of the mujaheddin, and it's not pleasant. Also qualifies as Nausea Fuel.
- Two words: Willy Pete. Late in the story the Damned 33rd finally use the AC-130 gunship's white phosphorus ordnace on the Reconquista after they take Dunkerque and massacre all the civilians.. True to the video game's roots, the story shows in graphic detail what happens to victims of WP, and it's not pretty.
- During Konrad's crucible, the execution of the officers who led the mutiny in the aftermath of the failed evacuation attempt. The mutineers, led by the 33rd's second in command, refuse to renounce their actions even when threatened with being burned alive with white phosphorus. They defiantly recite the Soldier's Creed, unnerving Konrad and the gathered men of the 33rd, before being killed.
Nightmare Fuel / Zulu Squad No Tsukaima