- His Jinx video is not only a surprising change from his previous funny videos, but it's scary as hell. This is what happens when Dunkey exaggerates Surreal Horror to the best of his ability.
- In Weo Weo Caitlyn, towards the end of the video Dunkey begins to chuckle and that then turns into laughing maniacally and screaming "DIE!" over and over.
- League of Legends Spookhouse starts off with a shot of a row of unsettling jack-o-lanterns to set the mood for the video. At 1:57 a startling picture lets you know that the scare is coming full circle, and it's finally completed with a sudden scream to end the video.
- Night at the Museum is pretty frightening. Dunkey is seemingly the only one there, and I'll tell you, it is one creepy museum. He pulls out all the stops on the jump scares, there's ominous music playing, and you can see how he gets gradually more scared as the video progresses. The worst part is how the video suddenly cuts off at the end and you can't help but imagine what happened to Dunkey.THIS IS WHERE YOU DIE!
- That Turkish donkey plush Dunkey advertised in Sneak Mouse is actually pretty scary. He comes with a shotgun, and the commercial says that if you use the 59-cents-off coupon the plush will gun down your entire family in front of you.
- "Pizza" could very easily rival "LoL Jinx" as Dunkey's scariest video. While the Olson twins' pizza song plays in the background, Dunkey displays loads of disturbingly graphic imagery, mainly consisting of Isaac Clarke being killed in various and equally horrific ways, all involving gross up close ups. Oh, and did we mention that Dunkey's laughing maniacally over all of this?
- The chilling ending of "Mario Kart Wii: Hitler's Reign", which just so happens to be the ending shot of Breaking Bad's "Crawl Space". However, it does work excellently and coincides with the culmination of the video's cataclysmic descent into insanity.
- In "Da Sims", there's a scene with Baby Kanye and his dad sleeping in a room where there's a fire burning. The fire then spreads and engulfs the father, while the baby just sits there and laughs. However, after all of the hell he put Baby Kanye through, the dad kinda had it coming.
- League of Legends : Conspiracy is one of his creepiest videos. The surreally unnerving atmosphere it builds coupled with its ability to make you anticipate Jump Scares that never happen makes it a genuinely scary watch.
- your next
- Weekend at Bernie's has Dunkey play Five Nights at Freddy's while playing "scarier" games in between. After playing a hacked version of Silent Hill that is hacked to make the characters and movements hilariously wonky, he decides to play Sonic the Hedgehog as a breather. Unfortunately, it's actually Sonic.exe, and Dunkey's voice trails off as he's exposed to the nature of the game.
Nightmare Fuel / videogamedunkey