Rex! No! No, no, no, no, no!
The show itself has been getting Darker and Edgier as it progresses, but they are a few moments in Victorious that appears to be some lovely Nightmare Fuel.
- "Tori Gets Stuck:"
- Tori donating three pints of blood, the second bag splattering on the floor and all over Tori and Robbie.
- Ever since he was a kid, Robbie had a toy car logged into his intestines. He's sixteen now, and it was still there before the doctors got it out.
- Jade's re-audition is an extremely disturbing horror film that she wrote, directed, and starred in. It's Jade, lying in a bathtub with a Jack-in-the-box playing "Pop Goes the Weasel." There are screams in the background and a voice moaning from inside the Jack-in-the-box "Let me out." Suddenly a little boy on a rocking horse appears beside the bathtub and asks, "Why are you doing this?" Jade replies in an incredibly creepy monotone, "Because you're bad." She then starts humming along creepily to the song while the little boy whimpers, "No, no, no, no." He starts yelling "Stop it! Stop it!" The Jack-in-the-box pops open and Jade screams in her "man voice" "POP GOES THE WEASEL!" The little boy completely loses it and starts screaming, "I HATE YOU!!!" while Jade screams back, "I LOVE YOU!!!" It's way creepier than it sounds.
- "Terror In Cupcake Street":
- Te gang is traveling in a giant cupcake float that goes 4mph. It breaks down in a bad neighborhood of Los Angeles, leaving them stranded. And they're all wearing candy jammies.
- Tori, a fairly small sixteen year old girl, goes out to look for help. Alone.
- Tori looks out the window on the cupcake float and sees a man in the street petting a dog only to realize it was actually a large rat... And he was eating it.
- The Monster Clown at the gas station during Tori, Cat, and Jade's road trip. "Can I get a ride...to your house?" The way that he moves, like a strangely hypnotic dancer, is also quite unnerving. The girls rightfully run to the car and flee the place.
- Black Comedy taken to the extreme in "Driving Tori Crazy" when Jade drives Tori to the middle of a desert with a shovel in the back. After Tori jumps out the car and runs away, Jade looks at the shovel and says to herself, "Next Time". Not to mention the creepy lullaby she sings which leads Tori to running away.
- Ponnie is essentially a mixture of a manipulative Serial Killer and a dangerous mental patient. She's bent on ruining Tori and driving her victim to insanity. She nearly wins and is a Karma Houdini.
- In Robbie Sells Rex Robbie begins to slowly go mad due to lack of Rex, and starts hallucinating in class, which results in Cat and Jade's faces morphing into versions of Rex. It's insanely disturbing.
- In the infamous episode "Brain Squeezers" the gang, including Sinjin, compete for the prize money in the game show no one heard of. If you answer the question wrong you get a "doink!". The first doink shows Robbie getting spray by the Pus Blaster right in his right eye. Then Trina gets pelted by nuts and bolts, which cause her head to bleed. Beck gets hit right in the gut by a guy wielding a bowling ball on a stick, Cat got hit right in the jaw twice, Jade was pelted by salt, batteries, and a car battery, Andre gets pelted by batteries for no reason, and Sinjin got hit by the toilet even when he was about to answer the question. A few doinks later, we see the gang, except Tori, got seriously hurt. How this game show is legal is anyone's guess.
- "A Film by Dale Squires", Cat's character Monica kisses Beck's character, but then dies. Jade's character tries to make sure she's alive, to no avail. Beck's character is then interrogated, followed by a scene where Jade's character takes a bloody knife and cleans it off. (Cat, watching this, gasps.) Jade's character then puts the knife in a drawer with a picture of Monica. After she shuts it, the last scene shows a car driving in the night on a lone road. Plus, that music really feels creepy.
- In "Beck's Big Break", when Robbie has a dream of a GIANT REX towering over him in a darkened atmosphere while he's in a cereal bowl, and the giant Rex blasts him with snot. Doubles as Nausea Fuel. Such provides the page image above.
- Melinda Murray's injury. She gets an arrow impaled through her hand, coupled with her agonizing screams afterward.
- A good portion of ''Locked Up''◊- Traveling to a war-torn foreign country run by an authoritarian dictator, getting put up in a less than third-rate hotel infested with creepy-crawlies, being forced to perform for said dictator when you try to cancel out due to personal safety concerns, being unfairly tried and imprisoned due to a simple accident or misunderstanding, being incarcerated in a jail that's even worse than the hotel you were put up in, complete with sadistic or uncaring guards and violent inmates, need we continue?