- The corridor where Live Aboard subjects are taken.
- The face melting scene in the opening minutes of Season 2. Jesus Christ. The fact that it got by on ABC uncensored is incredible.
- What the Visitors look like underneath their human guises. Granted, some of them are on the side of humanity, but still, you wouldn't want to be alone in a room with one of them sans their human form.
- Anna eating a mouse. Whole. And then she proceeds to feed to Ryan's daughter mouth-to-mouth.
- Definitely the skinning of Sarita Malik, Visitor sleeper agent - especially when Ryan pulls out her REPTILIAN tail.
Nightmare Fuel / V (2009)