As a Moments subpage, all spoilers are unmarked as per policy. You Have Been Warned.
- Phillis getting shot trying to escape the base while carrying what most assume to be her baby. Dying, while holding your child, not knowing whether it too was going to be killed, or what was even going to happen to it? Horrifying.
- Her actual fate when it turns out she hasn't died. Dr. Glasner has kept her alive imprisoned in a tank for decades, her only way of communicating being a printer.
- 8 / Janet being attacked by Magnus while holding her infant son.
- The telepathy-disabling bloom, a device that's primarily used on the Greys. It can function by just hooking it on their shoulders or neck which doesn't hurt them long-term, but, according to 8, you can also jam it into the Grey's skull and open it up inside, essentially slicing their brain to mush.
- The fate of the pink-eyed Grey that was given to the Majestics by EBE1 for them to examine and experiment on her. He gave a member of his species away as a test subject — in exchange for a photograph of his lost love.
- Granted, by now she's known by the name of Pigment and on the run, but Glasner has treated her terribly in the meantime, apparently cutting her open for examinations when she was fully conscious, and her escape doesn't make EBE1's deed any less cruel.
- The hybrids the Grey are breeding from their DNA and stolen human DNA. Most of them are horribly disfigured, and EBE1 never lets them live long as they are still perfecting the process. Averting the Double Standard: Rape, Sci-Fi, Rose is appropriately horrified of the idea that her genetic material may have been used without her permission to create these beings.Rose: Are any of them mine?