- Kirby. Everything about this version of him is pure Nightmare Fuel, not the least of which is that he's also a homage to Hannibal Lecter. He's also revealed to be responsible for the creation of Ness and Lucas. And he is still alive, and going after Nintendo.
- Wario blowing up Red by having his brother deliver him a bomb.
- Our heroes discovering King Dedede's intestines after he is killed by the Butcher.
- When Olimar brings Luigi back to his hideout, as he's talking he takes a pikmin out from a pot, which is screaming mind you. Then he proceeds to chop it up into bloody bits, all the while keeping up his casual tone.
- At the end, we see all the victims' bodies stuffed and made into trophies. While this is nightmare fuel all on its own, the moment when Princess Peach's stitched up corpse move like a puppet, taunting Luigi before leaning over and spilling blood from its mouth, is one that sticks out as being the creepiest part of the series.
- There are some especially gruesome scenes in the finale, such as Pit's wings getting ripped off, and Kirby taking a bite out of Luigi's face.
- Who could forget Ganon bleeding from every orifice from his face under Lucas' and Ness' psychic aura?!
Nightmare Fuel / There Will Be Brawl