- Jamie's murder flashback is very brutal. Because we don't see all of it even after the reveal, we never know the extent of how badly Packard's gang brutalized him before his death.
- The blood lovers scene between Packard and Keri. It was bad enough that he cut his own hand without flinching, but he tastes his own blood before trying to make Keri taste it.
- After Skank and Gutterboy crash their Cuda, Packard comes to pick them up. He doesn't notice until it's too late that The Wraith is speeding up behind him to crash his car into a graveyard. What makes this part terrifying is that we see the lights from his car getting closer before Packard can even react.Packard: HOLY SHIT IT'S THAT KID!!!
- Later on there was a tense moment where Skank tries to shoot the The Wraith with the shotgun. After a few tense moments Skank fires only to find himself being flung backwards, looking at the bent barrel of it. After which The Wraith dissappears leaving a grave stone marked "Packard Walsh R.I.P." The latter scaring Packard into leaving the graveyard.Skank: HE DID SOMETHING TO THE DAMN GUN, HE AIN'T HUMAN MAN!!!!Packard: Bullshit, he's a kid. Just a kid.
- When Oggie's body is pulled out of the wreck, it's completely unharmed, except for his missing eyes. This is never explained. It's one of the All There in the Manual details of how the Wrath's vengeance works, and the fact that it's left completely unexplained makes it all the creepier. Even Loomis is creeped out.
Nightmare Fuel / The Wraith