- A deleted scene, depicting the guards destroying a cardboard cutout of Pacha's village, is surprisingly intense and shows what would happen had Kuzco gone along with destroying it.
- Kuzco being surrounded by several vicious jaguars. It's very unnerving thanks to their black fur. The panicking llama sprints for his life, eventually reaching a dead end at the edge of a cliff. Good thing Pacha arrived just in time.
- Many of the angry faces, eye twitching Yzma does. She's hideous, unfathomably old and a complete psycho. She is, indeed, scary beyond all reason.
Yzma: I'm not going to drop [the potion], you fool! I'm going to drink it! And once I'm back to my beautiful self, I'm going to KILL YOU!
- Yzma with the cucumber facial. Kronk's reaction is spot on.
- Yzma as a kitty manages to be scary when she says this to Kuzco...
- Yzma apparently had a hand in raising Kuzco and just the thought of having someone you viewed as a parent to you trying to kill you is just unsettling.
- It bears mentioning that in the videogame adaptation Yzma's crocodiles are, well, more competent guards than they were in the movie.
Nightmare Fuel / The Emperor's New Groove