Spoilers Off applies to all Moments pages, so all spoilers below are unmarked!
- Hinata having to face her father, and the abusive off-screen training.
- The enemy ninjas that the team faces are quite ruthless and sadistic. Then Naruto taps into the Nine-Tails power, and turns it into a Mook Horror Show.
- Orochimaru, chilling as always.
- Naruto is shockingly brutal to Neji, which Sakura lampshades next chapter. Both him and Shino threatened worse previously, to avenge Hinata; Naruto evidently wasn't joking.
- Itachi's Tsukuyomi of Konoha becoming a lynch mob is disturbingly palpable. The escape solution Kurenai comes up with isn't much comfort either; the logical conclusion of such an event (particularly Hinata's death) is Naruto unleashing the Nine-Tails and killing everyone in the fallen village.
- Itachi faces Naruto, and inadvertently gives the malevolent Nine-Tails temporary control over his body.