As a Moments subpage, all spoilers are unmarked as per policy. You Have Been Warned.
Original Crossover Event
- Spider-Verse introduced Spider... something that looked like a cross between Spider-Man and Green Goblin from Counter-Earth, he's a vampire (and green for some reason) and he's eaten by Morlun and his family shortly after.
- The fashions in which Morlun kills his victims are... pretty horrifying to say the least.
- Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends gets permanently cancelled within the Marvel universe.
- Then there's Patton Parnel from Edge of Spider-Verse #4, who lives with his abusive uncle and experiments on animals. It seems okay until he gets bitten by a spider and he becomes a monster who has to feed on living things. Then it somehow gets worse when he tricks his neighbor's boyfriend to come to his house and begins to feed on him; when his neighbor comes over, he shows her dying boyfriend and then attempts to eat her, but gets stopped by Morlun.
- The neighbor wakes up the next morning thinking it was all a dream, only to discover strange marks on her neck which hatches and thousands of tiny spiders crawl out over her face. If this sounds familiar, its because its based on an old urban legend.
- Kaine's Man-Spider form when he lets the Other fully take over. Even Morlun, who faced the Other when it was bonded to Peter, was terrified.
- The world of Punk Spiderman is this in spades. Its a fascist dystopia ruled by Norman Osborn, based on how the underground scene in the UK viewed the world and the future during the time of Thatcher's government. Opposing Osborns jackboots is Spider Punk and his army of violent, bomb throwing anarchists.
- The After the End world inhabited by Uncle Ben, who had been that world's Spider-Man, and is now its only survivor after a nuclear war.
- Gwen's status as an Unperson. Imagine waking up to find out that the world says you died years ago. There's even a tombstone with your name on it.