- The ketchup scene from the Star Tours review, as well as the call backs to it in his later reviews.
- It's a Small World is this to the Jerk.
- He's forced to ride it for 97 hours, causing him to experience a Disney Acid Sequence that contains a Call-Back to (and extension of) the Ketchup scene mentioned above.
- Adding to how terrifying it is is that it's set to "There's no earthly way of knowing..." (The scene as a whole is meant to be a Shout-Out to the Willy Wonka bit).
- Before that, in a moment that's either Nightmare Fuel or a Crowning Moment of Funny depending on your perspective, there's Jerk attacking the camera after his rant about the idea that It's a Small World is a "Prayer for peace."
- The shot of a dead Michelle Tanner during the credits to the Boy Meets World Disney World episode review.
- The costumes from The Country Bears.
- For those SJWAC viewers who still haven't seen note Escape from Tomorrow, the 5-second cut to Jim's Sanity Slippage in Part 1 of the Back to the Future: The Ride review just after he drops the title of said movie may just be enough to scar them for eternity.
- Crossing over into a Funny Moment: "Previously, on ACID!"
- Also crossing over into a Funny Moment, from Full House goes to Disney World: "And now you're all gonna die sooner."
Nightmare Fuel / Some Jerk with a Camera