Per wiki policy, all Moments pages will have Spoilers Off!
- When Sykes orders Oscar to bring back his 5000 clams to the race track the next day "or else." "Or Else what?", Oscar asks to which Sykes responds "the boys'll explain." As Sykes leaves his office, Ernie & Bernie suddenly smirk menacingly at Oscar, laughing maliciously, and we fade to black as they zap him.Oscar: Unpleasant...
- The sequence where Oscar is abducted and taken out to the middle of nowhere. The seahorse he bet on loses the race, resulting in Sykess patience running out and he instructs his men to take Oscar and put him in a deep hole. Rather than leave Oscar like they were instructed, Ernie and Bernie decide to torture the bound-and-gagged Oscar with their tentacles.
- That demonically angry glare Lola gives to Oscar when he confirms he's dumping her for Angie. It just gives you chills for being so sudden. She then growls "Let me explain something to you." before she mercilessly slams Oscar against the windows! Who could've seen that coming?
Lola: You know, Sharkslayer. There's only one thing I like better than money: Revenge.
- Lola then proves to be even more of a psychopath by being perfectly willing to arrange Don Lino and the Mobsharks to kidnap Angie in demand of Oscar's obedience, even gleefully threatening Angie's life in order to do so.
- When Oscar goes to find Angie to return his affections to her, he receives a call from one of Lino's goons, telling him that they've kidnapped her:Luca: Is this the Sharkslayer?
Oscar: Yeah. Who's this?
Luca: It's Luca the Octop... I mean... forget about it! Now you follow these instructions to the letter like, okay? File cabinet, top drawer. There's a package. Get it. (Oscar finds a paper bag in the drawer and finds Angie's necklace in it) That's right, tough guy; we got your girl. There's gonna be a sit-down in one hour.
Lenny: Who is it?
Luca: Be there, if you don't wanna see her sleepin' with the fishes. (Oscar makes a puzzled face) The dead ones. (Oscar's makes a shocked expression) Now, nod your head if you understand. (Oscar nods) Now, tell me if you nodded your head.
Oscar: I nodded.
- The moment in the climax where Oscar discovers Lenny stuck in the clamps and asks where Lino is. Lino rises up behind him and Oscar gets an appropriate Oh, Crap! look once he realizes Lino's right behind him.