- The 2012 Christmas strip. Oh, boy, that squirrel is in for it now for being such a meanie! What's Woo going to do — wait, what is he..... Oh My God! Did they just eat him (alive), for dinner?! What Savages!
- This strip is both sad and scary. Not only does it illustrate the real fear that children have, that involves losing their own parents, but it also becomes both disturbingly severe and horridly scary, once you've noticed the huge chunk of the cubs' mother's leg, in the first panel. Sliced clean off, with the bone exposed, no less.
- Because of Larisa's carelessness, 47 million people got arrested for possession of child pornography. There is no doubt that many of them are innocent, but that's not where the Nightmare Fuel sets in. It really takes hold when you consider the possibility of how many of them weren't. Even worse: according to this strip, everybody knew where to find Larisa after she posted the pictures. Let that sink in for a moment.
- Larisa's secret. Can you imagine living like that?
- In 2037, America has been ravaged by the Great Fires and Smokey the Bear of all people blames himself for it. Why? Just one small blunder.
- Thomas J. God being the human god. If you're unclear as to why this is Nightmare Fuel, consider that strip. He is perfectly willing to have an innocent child killed and her love interest's life completely ruined, without a second thought. Even the Devil is appalled at this.
- Whilst playing, the racoon children are ambushed by a ferocious lynx. To make matters worse, Arci gets impaled by an upturned pitch fork .
Nightmare Fuel / Sandra and Woo