- Madame Gasket could count, especially her first appearance in the Chop Shop. And that song the Chop Shop robots sing while working.
- The fates of anyone caught by the Sweepers.
- Fender's encounter at to the Chop Shop after a sweeper snatches him.
Ratchet: Ok, Mom, this way.
- He gets his foot caught in a spring which drags him to Gasket and Ratchet.
Madame Gasket: Oh, let me look, please! (Fender gasps) I can't bear it!
Ratchet: No peaking, it's a surprise!
Madame Gasket: You are a wicked boy!
Ratchet: And look! (reveals a giant chrome silver contraption with the license plate "PSYCHO-MAMA)
Madame Gasket:For me?
Ratchet: She's got a full tank of gas. If you're ready to mow, she's ready to go!
Madame Gasket: Has any mother ever had a better son.
Ratchet: Oh, by the way, I found out who's been fixing those out modes. (presses a remote and the car door opens to reveal sharp oversized knives) So, starting tomorrow these babies are gonna chop him up with all of his broken-down buddies and every other walking pile of junk I'm sick of looking at. (The two villains laugh evilly, then notice the spring stretching above them.) Huh?
Madame Gasket: What's that? (They turn to see Fender holding onto a gear)
Fender: AAH! (Gasket and Ratchet slowly and menacingly approach him. But before they can get closer, Fender loses his grip.) AAAAAAAAAAAH! (Fender is flung upwards onto the conveyer belt. Gasket cackles)
- Fender thuds to the ground and loses his lower half. He turns and screams in terror as he's getting closer to the incinerator. Forcing to replace his lower half with a female's, he narrowly escapes.
Nightmare Fuel / Robots