- Madame Gasket could count, especially her first appearance in the Chop Shop. And that song the Chop Shop robots sing while working.
- Ratchet and his mothers plan could be seen as ethnic cleansing mixed with genocide and racism to the lower class and any other robot that has rusted out. Which makes the situation all too similar to the Holocaust of all things.
- The fates of anyone caught by the Sweepers.
- Fender's encounter at to the Chop Shop after a sweeper snatches him.
Ratchet: Ok, Mom, this way.
- He gets his foot caught in a spring which drags him to Gasket and Ratchet.
Madame Gasket: Oh, let me look, please! (Fender gasps) I can't bear it!
Ratchet: No peeking, it's a surprise!
Madame Gasket: You are a wicked boy!
Ratchet: And look! (reveals a giant chrome silver contraption with the license plate "PSYCHO-MAMA")
Madame Gasket: For me?
Ratchet: She's got a full tank of gas. If you're ready to mow, she's ready to go!
Madame Gasket: Has any mother ever had a better son.
Ratchet: Oh, by the way, I found out who's been fixing those outmodes. (presses a remote and the car door opens to reveal sharp oversized knives) So, starting tomorrow, these babies are gonna chop him up along with all of his broken-down buddies and every other walking pile of junk I'm sick of looking at. (The two villains laugh evilly, then notice the spring stretching above them.) Huh?
Madame Gasket: What's that? (They turn to see Fender holding onto a gear)
Fender: AAH! (Gasket and Ratchet slowly and menacingly approach him. But before they can get closer, Fender loses his grip.) AAAAAAAAAAAH! (Fender is flung upwards onto the conveyer belt. Gasket cackles)
- Fender thuds to the ground and loses his lower half. He turns and screams in terror as he's getting closer to the incinerator. Forcing to replace his lower half with a female's, he narrowly escapes.
Nightmare Fuel / Robots