Put it like this: the easiest and tamest ending involves a city getting nuked. This probably isn't going to be a very happy game.
- The fourth ending (going by the lights on the panel), which is known as the Satanic ending. There's a reason it's listed on the main page as Nightmare Face.
- The "Illuminati" ending. Special mention goes to suddenly changing to fullscreen for a second before closing entirely.
- The "Black Hole" ending is pretty tame in the original. Then you play the 3D version and it destroys almost everything in your room.
- Speaking of the 3D version, in a majority of the endings, the room will shake or otherwise change to reflect the ending you achieved. That's not Empathic Environment, you're actually right under the city you're constantly destroying. Meaning that's probably either your home or your friend's home.
- The "Essence Of Machines" ending, or more simply, the "Bloody Baby" ending. Words can't do it justice.
- The 3D version adds the "Is She Here?" ending. Imagine the satanic ending, only its not just on the view-screen.
- As of January 20th 2017, the game has full VR support through the Vive! Yeah...