- Shaun Campbell is killed after being spotted by Blofeld's men while escalating Piz Gloria, and his body is left hanging to freeze near the cable car station for Bond to see as a deterrent for interfering with his operations.
- Blofeld brainwashes young women into spreading a virus that can potentially starve humanity. The way he controls them over a loudspeaker seems like a cult.
- One of Blofeld's mooks falls right into the path of a snowblower train during the ski chase. Cue the blood and guts geyser. "He had lots of guts" indeed.
- At the end, Tracy's corpse remains up on her seat a few seconds before collapsing into Bond's arms after the drive-by shooting. The bullet hole in her forehead and the trails of blood on her face are visible.
- When it happened in movie Bond just denied her death and cried. In novel? He getting Sanity Slippage and repeat "We have all time in World".
Nightmare Fuel / On Her Majesty's Secret Service