- They managed to make sex with Jenna Elfman, as a highly flexible cheerleader, and turn it into the scary by making her disfigured.
- Little Chubby's batting cage scene. Fearing a potential Groin Attack has never been that scary.
- Randy on shark adrenaline.
Earl: Randy why's your pee blue?!
- He scared Joy.
- The reveal that the doorstop for the bathroom door is actually the original owner of the Crab Shack, whose dead body had been encased in cement into the floor with his nose sticking up.
- And then Randy (assuming he's still alive) staying behind to clamp his nose shutnote to kill him (assuming, again, he's still alive). Seeing Randy do that? Wow.
- He'd been under there for years because nobody in Camden thought a nose-shaped doorstop was unusual.
- There's something... unnerving about having Josh return in Earl's sitcom coma dream in part 2 of "I Won't Die with a Little Help from My Friends"... as what is essentially an angel of deathnote .
- Crazy Witch Lady deciding to get revenge on everyone who mistreated her by luring them to her house under false pretenses, knocking them out and chaining them up in her basement. And if that wasn't bad enough, she decides to start killing them when the basement starts getting crowded.
Nightmare Fuel / My Name Is Earl