- THE KILLER RABBIT. It may look cute and cuddly, but tread towards the cave of Caerbannog, and he'll strike! Even Tim the Enchanter informed the Knights of the Round Table they heed his warning:Tim the Enchanter: For the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature, so foul, so cruel, that no man yet has fought with it and lived! (*Beat*) BONES OF FULL FIFTY MEN LIE STREWN ABOUT HIS LAIR! So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage, come nay further! For death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth!
- When they encounter the rabbit for the first time, they shrug it off and have one of their knights kill it. Then, the rabbit leaps and chews the sent knight's head off, and no Bloodless Carnage for that. Cue the main heroes' reactions:
- As Arthur and his knights charge at it, the bunny doesn't hesitate on taking them down! After a mere 20 seconds, the knights book it.Arthur: RUN AWAY! [they do so]
- The entire scene where Sir Lancelot kills almost every single wedding guest and blood is everywhere in the process. Even Lancelot's bloodthirsty exclaiming doesn't help at all.
- In the woods (after the old man from Scene 24 disappears without a trace), Arthur and Bedevere ride through, then notice something that catches their eyes. Scare Chords sound off and Arthur eyes several figures passing by, even each moment the camera zooms into his eyes that are showing his worried expression helps.
- Galahad stumbling his way to Castle Anthrax. The heavy rain and the wolf howling in the background make it clear that he needs to find shelter now.
Nightmare Fuel / Monty Python and the Holy Grail