- The series opens with young Setsuna fighting in a war zone with his Child Soldier comrades' bloody corpses, all because some religious reasons.
- Oh but then it gets better later on when we finally meet the guy who made him the way he is. Mainly because we learn that it wasn't religion that forced Setsuna to start fighting... it was because of a PMC being paid to make war happen.
- The first time Virtue Gundam shows up, it straight up melted an entire Helion mobile suit. Tieria then is such a cold-hearted mission-driven meister, even Allelujah commented that it was pretty excessive.
- Looking back, he is just one step away from being a completely power-driven Innovade like the rest of Ribbon Almarks' gang, hadn't for Lockon's existence.
- In episode 5, Soma Pieris suddenly went berserk and shooting up an orbital elevator that parts of it came off with hundreds of civilians inside it, teetering to burn up in Earth's atmosphere. And HRL just carried on with their Child Soldier program regardless...
- Ali al-Saachez from is absolutely terrifying. The thought of anyone being so cruel and doing horrible things just because he can, and wanting war to continue endlessly because he enjoys it.Ali: "Oh ho! So you're his brother?"Lockon: "Something funny about that?"Ali: "It makes killing you even sweeter!"Lockon: "What in the hell is wrong with you!?"Ali: "It's just WHO I AM!"
- Hallelujah, who is just as terrifying as the Bloody Ali. Ribbons Almark and his Innovator minions—including Nena Trinity—are just as terrifying.
- How he came to be who he is: Formerly an HRL test subject, he escaped with some of his friends aboard a shuttle, only to find out they don't have enough oxygen nor food... That's enough trauma for Allelujah to develop split personality.
- "You have witnessed too much." Looking back on it, VEDA's capabilities is terrifying.
- The fact that Exia, the first Gundam in it's series, come equipped with GN Sword meant for destroying other Gundams should anything turns against Celestial Being's goal.
- Team Trinity, and the conclusion that they're ultimately created to be disposable from the beginning.
- Every time when Ribbons active Louise Halevy's quantum brainwaves.
- After Louise succeed to killing Nena Trinity, when she suffer finally breakdown due she failed demand a praise from her deceased parents and feels empty after her revenges is absolutely terrifying.
- In episode 22 of season 2, unable to cope her saddened and angered after killing Nena Trinity with drugs, she begin remember her last words and start giggling with her Psychotic Smirk (plus her eyes start active her quantum brainwaves) is foreshadowed that Louise already completely lose her mind.
- Between the end of episode 23 and later in episode 24, Louise who completely lose her sanity come with Regnant and wildly attack 00-Raiser. She refuse to hear Saji words and blamed Celestial Being for rob her future and causing a chaos entire world. Her mental condition is getting worsening after Setsuna attack Andrei's Ahead, and she begin to use suicide attack to killing both Setsuna and Saji. Luckly, this is stopped after Louise is knock out and fell into unconscious due Regnant is knocked down by GAGA's
- When Louise begin regain her consciousness, she begin chokes Saji and wanted to kill him for sake of revenge. Her face◊ when she do it clearly scary with her eyes still glowing,which can make you terrified, angry or maybe take a sympathy at the same time to her due the horrible things what already Ribbons do to her.
- Ribbon Almarks is a living symbol of how utterly horrifying when world-changing power (literal or otherwise) gets used without humanity to accompany it. The prime example being the mind-controlling of Anew Returner, an ability no other characters in the series possess and a complete disregard of humans' lives like the picture in above.
- All those suicide Gagas in the final battle. Need we remind you that there are living, breathing pilots inside them?
Nightmare Fuel / Mobile Suit Gundam 00
In two seasons, Gundam 00 proved itself to be one of the darkest incarnations of Gundam.