- Eight getting brutally beaten by Yoshio. The fact that a young child like Eight gets both his bey and himself beaten badly by a much bigger and older guy doesn't help either.
- Kira. His grotesque facial expressions and his sadism is enough to terrify viewers.
- Doji's return as a ghostly form after being revived by Merci is pretty terrifying
- What makes this so much more terrifying is that Doji is physically dead but had his spirit and data converted from his deceased body, now as a hologram. He goes on to a rant about how he can no longer experience any satisfaction from his favourite things like his favourite orange juice and cactus needles which is quite chilling.
- The whole DNA headquarters collapsing after Doji jumps to his death in hopes of bringing everyone to the same fate as him, which is pretty dark even for the Metal Saga. It's not only the fact Doji stays dead this time, it's the fact that he chooses to COMMIT SUICIDE all because he wants to have the last laugh against his long-time foes.
Nightmare Fuel / Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G