A horror-themed roleplaying game ought to be a gas depot full of Nightmare Fuel. And Mayfield doesn't disappoint.
- Most of the events are this one way or another. It's called a horror-ish game for a reason.
- The song for the Christmas event 2010 comes to mind. HE KNOWS HE KNOWS HE KNOWS...
- I can't be the only one legitimately scared by what the Milkman may be doing? Also, the poor hostages at the gas station and diner.
- Definitely, Lucy Smith's phone call to the Postman during January 2011.
- Hasn't happened yet, but this FAQ is a very good example.