- Ultimate Fighting Match Preview
- Cute Puppies
- Baby Forest
- LMFAO's Non-Stop Party
- Ultimate Cock Blocker
- Roommate Meeting
- Family Matters, which starts off as Reginald VelJohnson arguing with a producer over Steve Urkel's increasing dominance in the show. Then the producer is seemingly possessed into shooting himself, and then Steve is implied to be real, as an Eldritch Abomination in a human guise who has taken over the entire studio and forces everyone into doing his bidding. From the words of Steve himself:Jaleel? There is no Jaleel, only Steve. It's always been Seve
- Continental Breakfast
- In Turbulence, Peele plays a flight attendant who wants a passenger to sit down because the light is on. The passenger, (Kay) wants to use the bathroom, and the attendant reluctantly lets him, because it's not illegal. Peele walks back to the jumpseat and sits down, holding eye contact with Key, who backs down the aisle - then the turbulence hits and batters him from pillar to post. During this period, Peele gets thrown around with the rest of the passengers, and he just stares, maintains eye contact. No expression on his face. Cold, dead eyes. Like a doll's eyes.
- In Pregame Pumpup, Things get super dark.
- Chris Brown and Rhianna's duet is filled with lyrics about how Chris wants to get Rhianna alone so he can "hit that" and that she shouldn't try to fight it.
- The two vigilantes on the plane. They go from talking about how they're going to hunt down some "terries", then reveal that they've smuggled weapons onto the plane, then when their cover is blown they start brandishing their weapons and shouting about how they're taking control of the plane.
Nightmare Fuel / Key & Peele
As funny as Key & Peele is, some of their sketches can cause some serious nightmares.