- iSam's Mom: Shadow Hammer is a violent criminal, named that way because he's never caught and carries around a hammer as a weapon. Mrs. Benson fears for her and her son's safety after they have their address exposed on TV. They end up hiding in Carly and Spencer's apartment. In the end Spencer gets sick of them, and switches Freddie's apartment number with some random apartment down the hall. At the end of the episode Shadow Hammer appears, stalking the hallways of their building. He looks at Freddie's apartment, realises it's not the right one, then continues down the hallway to find the apartment that Spencer switched numbers with! Let's hope that apartment was empty!
- Nevel. Okay, it's creepy enough when he just wants a kiss. Then he surrounds his Hacker Cave with close-up shots of Carly on the webshow. If his crush and obsession continued into his teen years or later, the chances of Carly being attacked by him grow higher. Seeing an 11-year-old act this insane is just chilling.
- Nora in iPsycho. She seemed perfectly willing to kill Gibby with that fire poker she had. And if she had killed him, then what would she do to his little brother Guppy? The Nixon mask was freaky too.
- The whole relationship between Lewbert and Marta is terrifying. Everything seemed perfectly normal between them and, for the first time in his life, Lewbert was happy. However, Marta soon changed and turned into crazy Control Freak. The stress led to Lewbert's wart forming and his mental state started dwindling. He decided to jump off a cruise ship, swim to shore and change his identity just to get away from this woman. Years later, Carly and her friends located her and led Marta to Lewbert, resulting in bad memories flooding back. One night, the trio decided to spy on them to see how things were going between them. Marta initially tries being nice and inviting him to the Philharmonics, which he declines. Marta suddenly goes into Yandere mode and demanding him to do what she says. She forcefully cuts his hair while he's cringing in his seat. Although the abuse is supposed to be Played for Laughs, the idea that Lewbert was in an abusive relationship and was almost sucked back into it is terrifying. While he is a scumbag, he didnt deserve any of this.
- Spencer freaking out when Sam rushes into his apartment and tells him about Carly almost getting killed by a truck on iSaved your Life. Carly and her friends went out to do something for their show as they might usually do, and that time, Carly would have got run over by a heavy vehicle if it wasn't for Freddie, who didn't save Carly without suffering reasonably serious injures himself.
- The near death experience the girls went through in iQuit iCarly. The insane wind, being up so high in the air, dangling from the platform, the screams... all of it. Dan even admitted himself that it was insanely frightening. On a related note, a college student in Indiana was killed under similar conditions.
- iStill Psycho:
- "Nora, this is supposed to be a party. A birthday party. That will go on forever, and ever. And ever...and ever...and ever...and ever..." "Oh my God" indeed, Carly. Oh my god, indeed.
- The simple fact Nora's family is every bit as crazy as she is. This brings up a bit of Fridge Horror when you wonder just how much of Nora's plan in iPsycho was their idea.
- Her way of keeping the gang from making any sudden moves? If they did, she would push a button, which will make Spencer spin so fast, his brain would turn to goo.
- Two notable bits of Fridge Horror in that episode:
- Spencer was trapped on the wheel at around 9:30 PM. When the gang woke up in the morning, Nora showed them that he was still spinning, at 7:30 AM. That means he was stuck, spinning on the wheel for 10 hours straight. And with a full bladder.
- Gibby was stuck in the chimney for an entire day. Carly's reaction at the end probably reflected the viewer's reaction as well.
- Chuck's little brother, Chip. While Chuck was a Jerkass with a vendetta against Spencer, he wasn't scary. Chip, however, has a very well done Death Glare, wants revenge on Spencer for getting Chuck busted and thrown in military school... and is just as good as his brother at beating on Spencer. And he's the little brother.
- Mrs. Benson boards the elevator in iCan't Take It and a man hidden in the corner (we as the audience realize it's only Gibby, but she certainly doesn't) reaches past her to press the emergency stop, causing the elevator to jerk to a sudden halt and the lights to automatically dim, adding an even more frightening atmosphere and further disguising him, as if the long coat, hat, and sunglasses weren't enough. When she asks him why he stopped the elevator and her breathing speeds up, it's not hard to imagine where she feared this was heading.
- The fact that Mrs. Benson had Freddie lowjacked with a GPS locator chip, which she activated in iGo To Japan (which is also probably the reason behind Freddie's near-instinctive ability to speak Spanish).
- In iGet Pranky, one of Spencer's pranks is to scare Carly by replacing her reflection in her mirror with a close-up zombie face.
- What's even creepier is that after the prank, it shows Spencer dancing (it is assumed that the video feed is live), and then he comes into Carly's room and dances the same way. It's almost lead to believe that Spencer was in two places at once.
- That's nothing. When Spencer was a little boy, he loved pulling pranks until he went too far when he dumped buckets of garlic powder all over the kids at school. He thought it would make their hair and clothes smelly, but what he didn't know was that garlic burns when it gets in your eyes.
- In the end of the episode, Carly calls all of Spencer's old schoolmates for an intervention. Carly leaves the room so she can record the intervention to remind Spencer how bad his pranking is. But when she comes back, the schoolmates are beating up Spencer! I get it, garlic burns when it gets in your eyes, but how much of a grudge did these people have to want to beat up a man for something that happened in middle school?! Keep in mind that Spencer is now in his late 20s.
- The entire sub-plot to iDate a Bad Boy (Part 2). Sam tells Spencer that she has been having a recurring nightmare about a monster eating her soup. At the end of the episode, Spencer has the same nightmare. In the dream, he is startled by a ''pretty disturbing'' monster that is in the kitchen. He then wakes up, only to find the monster continuing to eat his soup next to him. He then wakes up for real.
- Both times when Carly has a claustrophobic panic attack. The first time it happens (iSpace Out) she, Sam and Freddy are staying in a simulated space pod for 36 hours to win the chance to go into space. At first Carly is the one trying to keep the peace between Freddie and Sam but it ultimately becomes too much for her and she breaks a window to escape. The second time occurs in iSam's Mom where in an attempt to patch things up with Sam and her mom, she gets all three of unwittingly trapped in a confined space. She is reduced to bleating like a goat. Both times are played for laughs but it is rather frightening to watch.
Nightmare Fuel / iCarly