Spoilers Off applies to all Nightmare Fuel pages, so all spoilers are unmarked. You Have Been Warned!
Without Japan's superheroes, the country has become dystopic in the world we live in.
- Just like in the anime, GHQ is shown to be just as nefarious, especially in Chapter 6 where they sealed Loop 7 with their towering walls.
- Yuu is made to be more darker in this AU. Unlike in the show, he is more active in being the main antagonist.
- Later on we get to see his true origins. He is actually an offspring of Sailor Chaos and a Digimon named, Millenniummmon, to which Yuu wants his goals to bring destruction in the universe.
- Mana Ouma herself when she's the patient zero of the Apocalypse Virus. She is shown to be creepier because she will become the 'dark phoenix' that will end the world.
- In Chapter 6 shows Inori's nightmare, which shows the 'Eve' in her glory to mentally torture the artificial girl, especially when she 'plays' with Homura before destroying her crystallized corpse.
- The final chapter. Mana is revived that her crystal powers have the ability the devastate not only the world, but the multiverse as well.