Without Japan's superheroes, the country has become dystopic in the world we live in.
- Just like in the anime, GHQ is shown to be just as nefarious, especially in Chapter 6 where they sealed Loop 7 with their towering walls.
- Yuu is made to be more darker in this AU. Unlike in the show, he is more active in being the main antagonist.
- Later on we get to see his true origins. He is actually an offspring of Sailor Chaos and a Digimon named, Millenniummmon, to which Yuu wants his goals to bring destruction in the universe.
- Mana Ouma herself when she's the patient zero of the Apocalypse Virus. She is shown to be creepier because she will become the 'dark phoenix' that will end the world.
- In Chapter 6 shows Inori's nightmare, which shows the 'Eve' in her glory to mentally torture the artificial girl, especially when she 'plays' with Homura before destroying her crystallized corpse.
- The final chapter. Mana is revived that her crystal powers have the ability the devastate not only the world, but the multiverse as well.