- Everything about Mr. Clipboard screams bad dreams, from his demented face to his all-too-wacky walk cycle.
- There's a scene in the real world with a mother and baby that somehow look even worse.
- A character (a blue elephant, to be exact) in a dentist's chair is tortured with a giant dentist drill.
- Lady X's appearance as an old, hideous, hunchbacked hag of a woman at the end.
- Almost all of the characters qualify for their lifeless, dead stares; Sunshine Goodness' in particular is especially unnerving.
Nightmare Fuel / Foodfight!