As this is a Nightmare Fuel page, spoilers will be left unmarked. You Have Been Warned!
Being essentially a parallel to the official series, Five Nights at Candy's does exactly what would be expected to begin with: pure undiluted fear from the first minute to the last.
- The cutscenes are rather unnerving. First of all, there's something terrifying in seeing a seemingly-old factory at night where no humans are nowhere to be seen, only to see... things moving at night. Then, in the Night 6 minigame. You see Blank, Old Candy, and RAT lying on what seems to be a conveyor belt. Suddenly, RAT shifts a bit and stands up, before walking out of the scene... ONLY TO REAPPEAR RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE.
- Even worse? You can see human eyes in his eye sockets. Tiny human eyes. At this point, you know exactly as to why he has them...
- Vinnie is this in spades. The first time you see him (in the first cutscene), it becomes quite unnerving to see the Puppet if you didn't expect any FNAF characters here, but he's actually worse than the original puppet! The original puppet at least had a seemingly friendly face. This one is pissed off, and when you look at him getting closer in the feed and then turn away, he moves and looks directly at the camera with dark irises like bullet holes in a glass surface!
- The idea that a murderer, possibly the same one from the original Five Nights at Freddy's, no less, shoved several kids into a robot assembly line. The next cut scene after that the assembly line has mechanical pieces lying all over... with blood splattered all over them.
- Shadow Candy. Everything about him, from the fact that little to no information is known about him or his backstory to the fact that he hardly appears and isn't mentioned by anyone or anything in the game. Also, there's a chance that in the first game he can appear at the window.◊ It's unnerving to say the least...