- Samantha's sons watched as their mother had a rock launched into her face.
- Cheesy or not, Hunt's death was really bad. Not only is he underwater for a long time, losing air and possibly drowning, but at the same time his colon, stomach, spleen, intestines and pelvic bone are ripped out of his ass from the powerful suction of a pool drain. Sure, he was a dickcheese who even went behind his girl's back, but it's still a slow and excruciating way to go out.
- But it is, in fact, possible to happen, as his death was inspired on the deaths of two little girls who suffered the same fate in swimming pools back in 2007.
- The escalator imaginary death as well. Too cheesy and too gory. But lately, it's slowly becoming a Truth in Television that elevator accidents like that can happen in any normal situation.
- As cheesy as the movie can be, it does present a disturbing answer for the premonitions. Namely, Death is the one granting them, and not only to Nick, but everyone in the previous films. Why? It's all part of the plan.
Nightmare Fuel / Final Destination 4