Even freshly turned Walkers are creepy
- First off, there's the walkers. Secondly, it only took a few weeks to kill off pretty much everything. By Season 2, which is around a week or two in after the outbreak got rolling, and they're already resorting to firebombing the entire east and west coastlines to stop the infected. And as we know, their efforts to thin them out was in vain.
- Freshly turned zombies are particularly creepy cause they still look humannote , except they're slightly off due to their Zombie Gait and vacant cloudy eyes.
- Griselda getting injured as the group tries to escape the rioting city. A broken leg is never pleasant to deal with in the first place, but in an apocalyptic world, it has become a death sentence.
- The slow collapse of Los Angeles. And watching the power grid go out over the city, block, by block.
- The plane crash that left all but one survivor dead or mortally injured. Chris has to Mercy Kill one survivor who has been pinned to his seat with his torso broken in half.
- The Hotel filled with zombies. Especially Alicia being trapped on one of the top floors with them roaming around.
- The scene where a crow was eating a man's brains. WHILE STILL ALIVE.