- The ongoing story arc - getting stalked. Not just by any stalker (which is scary enough in itself), but one who can follow almost every move you make in public by hacking into traffic and security cameras.
- The very concept behind Lindy's website, never4gottengroup. Full of people who, just like Lindy, have had people they love disappear without warning, never to be heard from again... and the police aren't finding them.
Season 1 Episode 1 - "K3U"
- The before-credits scene of Sara's kidnapping - I challenge any loving sibling or parent to watch it without getting chills at least once.
Season 1 Episode 4 - "YOLO"
- Having your child go missing while out partying, especially for something like high school graduation.
- Seeing an urban legend actually come to life might sound cool. But when you're in the middle of it?
Season 1 Episode 5 - "ICU"
- The brain surgery operation gone horribly wrong with all the doctors and nurses fainting around the terrified teenager.
- The needle for the lumbar cerebrospinal fluid extraction.
Season 1 Episode 7 - "SOS"
- The fact that people can pay to voyeuristically watch unsuspecting people get drugged and "played with".
- Lindy is Bound and Gagged by someone who's been wreaking havoc on the Virtual Slumber apartments. The poor girl then starts crying and screaming as her captor is about to brand her.
Season 1 Episode 8 - "AMA"
- The Eye Scream scene. Just... no.
Season 1 Episode 10 - "A4U"
- The cell phone buried in Tessa's head.
- After finding out that Jake is the Flirtual Killer and has left a tablet containing vital information regarding Lindy's sister, Lindy tries to fight off Jake, but is put to sleep for her troubles.
- Lindy awakens to find herself in an abandoned mental facility, all the while old music is playing through the halls.
- The flashback that reveals that Jake drugged up his mother and killed her when he was still a child and soon after, his father killed himself out of grief.
- Jake Bolin is this throughout the whole episode as he is shown to be an absolute psycho who does many horrible things out of "love" for Lindy.
- After Lindy finds out that Sophie has been captured and close to death, she takes off to rescue her friend. As she is trying to rescue Sophie, she has flashbacks to when Sara was captured all those years ago, and what doesn't help is that the obstacles in the way eerily recreate the night Sara was kidnapped.